“Best steak sandwich”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Richmond, Kentucky
“Best steak sandwich”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

They have the best steak sandwich I've ever had--a big 8-oz sirloin on a delicious hardcrust subroll that soaks in all the delicious juices. I had it my first time there and each time I've been back since. I suggested it to my daughter on a subsequent visit and she later suggested it to her husband. The atmosphere in the main area is very nice, especially near the fireplace. The service is impeccable and the menu has a lot of interesting items. I make a point of going whenever I'm in Hermitage visiting my family. We went there most recently on our anniversary.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Angela C

Danville, Pennsylvania
“Perfect”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Krista, our waitress, welcomed us to the restaurant and offered the specials. I chose ribeye, and shrimp over portabella rice pilaff with a side of chicken and sausage gumbo. The gumbo was fantastic! Steak was done to my satisfaction and very tender, the shrimp were excellent as well. All our dining needs were well attended to by Krista and the chef is to be commended.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank rebhunts
“Nice Atmosphere and Lunch”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Loved the cool fireplace in the middle. It created a warm and inviting feel to the restaurant. Once you were welcomed in, you are greeted with a friendly staff and good food. I recommend the French Dip and the huge Pecan dessert. I would definitely return. :)

1 Thank jford4040
Yorktown, Virginia
“Great Place for a Party!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We celebrated my husband's 50th birthday at Montana's and it was perfection from start to finish. We had reservations but it was a surprise for my husband so there was the "Aha!" moment and then much greeting and meeting going on. The staff made us feel instantly welcomed. The restaurant was formal but not so much that we worried about the kids that we had at our table. The staff was solicitous, the food was scrumptious and they were very accommodating with both our big party- 15 people- and our birthday festivities. We would definitely dine there again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TNICBZ
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
“Great food great owners”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The thing we liked most was when you walk in they have this beautiful fire place in middle of restaurant so appealing. The waitress was at our table within a minute and was young and fairly new to serving in my opinion. She either did not know the specials or they were just to hard for her to remember. No big deal though she redeemed herself with her personality and attentiveness. My only complaint is where they sat us, it dealt like they were hiding us in a corner. Meal was great but a little expensive. This is a place to go for special occasions.

Visited January 2013