“My food expectation is pretty low in western PA”

Montana's Rib and Chop House
Ranked #3 of 64 Restaurants in Hermitage
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I did not anticipate much but I was impressed by both the number of choices and the quality of the food at Montana's. They have plenty on the menu even for those not looking for ribs and chops.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The fried greens tomatoes were awesome!!! Food was great, the atmosphere though was to dark and way to hot in the restaurant! I wanted to pass out. I would go back again. Hopefully they cool things down a bit.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The burgers are good, portion sizes are good, atmosphere could use a tiny little work...I will def be back.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

my wife & i, & daughter & husband & 2 grandsons along with my son & his 2 sons ate here for my daughter & son in laws birthday. angela , our waitress was great. food was great & service was great. couldn't have asked for better meals.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife and I had a nice dinner here during a weekend getaway. We heard this place was pretty good and we agree. My wife had a salad, baked potato, and a half rack of ribs. I had the seafood bisque, loaded baked potato, and the special of the day - New Orleans stuffed grouper. The prices are fairly reasonable and we both enjoyed our meals. We were looking for something intimate and romantic and this place was not. You are really close to other tables so you can hear everyone's conversation. Some parts of the restaurant looked nice and romantic while others felt like a banquet hall. We would recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for a nice solid meal if you are in the area, but if you are looking for something more romantic for a date then you could probably find somewhere else to go for that.