“Good and as expected”

Cuisines: Seafood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good and as expected”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

It's Red Lobster, and this location is pretty good. Dined twice so far, the waitresses are friendly and try to please. The food is as good as I expect. Also nice that they have daily specials that changes often.

• Visited December 2012

Mercer, Pennsylvania
“LARGE DISSAPOINTMENT”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Twice we have gone there to take our friends to dinner. Twice the food was beyound bad. Watery soup, dinners were tastless. and most of all the service was worse. Were not sure what they are doing but it is obvious they don't know either.

Visited September 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food at closing.”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I loved the fact that we arrived 30 minutes before closing and the food still tasted fresh and was absolutely delicious. We ordered take out of course. I use to work in Customer Service so I know how it feels to get a mad rush of people right before closing who stay well past your shift. LOL!! I even asked the bartender to make me a WOO WOO (That's the drink I fell in love with in Jamaica). And it came out pretty good.

Visited August 2012
Niles
“Great steak!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Okay, you were expecting me to say great seafood, well, my wife would agree with that statement, but I prefer their steak. I've had steak at other Red Lobsters, and there is something about the one here. Good food, good service, good people!

Visited July 2012
ontario,Canada
“what we hoped it would be”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Great value and tasty meal, there was a combo with soup, salad, main dish and desert for 15 USD - can you ask for more? Good food , fast service considering we were a larger group.

Visited July 2012