“Good food at closing.”

Red Lobster
Ranked #11 of 66 Restaurants in Hermitage
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I loved the fact that we arrived 30 minutes before closing and the food still tasted fresh and was absolutely delicious. We ordered take out of course. I use to work in Customer Service so I know how it feels to get a mad rush of people right before closing who stay well past your shift. LOL!! I even asked the bartender to make me a WOO WOO (That's the drink I fell in love with in Jamaica). And it came out pretty good.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Okay, you were expecting me to say great seafood, well, my wife would agree with that statement, but I prefer their steak. I've had steak at other Red Lobsters, and there is something about the one here. Good food, good service, good people!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Great value and tasty meal, there was a combo with soup, salad, main dish and desert for 15 USD - can you ask for more? Good food , fast service considering we were a larger group.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

not too many seafood places locally. red lobster does the trick when you're in the mood for seafood.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

food was great and reasonable price. rolls are the best.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!