“Not to bad”

Hot Head Burritos
Ranked #31 of 66 Restaurants in Hermitage
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 15, 2013

It was ok. A little pricey for the portions. Would like to have more drink varieties. Probably would go back.

1  Thank jandtward

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Good food, good ingredients, friendly staff, and clean premises.
This is a lunch staple for me, and I am never disappointed. The recent management change only caused a bit of a blip in that they no longer will accomodate some special requests--even when they aren't busy -- annoying, but all in all, a good solid tasty choice for lunch or quick dinner.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

The title says it all. My friends and I went to Hot Heads a month ago. We paid $8 for the lunch but all we got was a tiny bowl with our choice of rice and four small grilled chicken stripes. We were still hungry. Needless to say, we never went back to that place gain.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Very good and filling too lots of variety. A little pricey for what you get but overall great taste.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Hot heads is like walmart compared to your favorite designer brand..sure you can get a pair of jeans at walmart for cheaper than you can at the mall...they get the job done but your not 100% satisfied. if it wasnt a 25 minute drive each way to chipotle i would never eat hotheads....i love burrito bowls and honestly the ingredients and taste cant compare...its not bad its just not good. its great for a quick fix when you dont have 2 hours to spare. its basically the same cost...they charge extra for guacamole and hardly give you any. not to mention last time I went there was myself and maybe 3 total other people in the restaurant and the lady making my bowl was not even paying attention to me. i asked for lettuce & guac and she put cheese on it and did not even offer to remake my bowl...luckily i dont mind cheese but i just dont order it. I may sound picky but I am really not. theres just a huge gap between 1st and 2nd place.

1  Thank BurritoConnoisseur

Been to Hot Head Burritos? Share your experiences!