Econo Lodge Hermitage
$67
$75
Red Roof
Royal Motel - Hermitage(Hermitage)(Great Value!)
$50
Hotels.com
$88
$116
Super 8 West Middlesex/Sharon Area(West Middlesex)(Great Value!)
$59
Travelodge Hubbard OH(Hubbard)(Great Value!)
$69
$85
$39
All reviewsmicrowave and fridgemile drivewafflesbed was very comfortablefront desk staffwould definitely stay here againtvmotelcerealconcern
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. Room rates throughout the area were inflated due to Holiday, and this was the most cost effective for a small business owner. Although, Econo Lodge had the nerve to inflate theres to $75 a night. Having no choice, as I was in town on business, I booked based on the reviews below and $$. Understand that I was not expecting the 4 Seasons, it is Hermitage, PA after all, but I pulled into an absolute nightmare. 2 cars jacked up in parking lot being worked on, the contents of 2-3 rooms were outside (fumigating perhaps), and people eyeballing me as I got outta my car. I'm 6'2' 240 lbs, and I instantly felt unsafe!
Once checked in, a chore as the worker spoke broken English, I walked to my room, around the furniture, TV's, and mattresses in the lot. I found it odd that the hotel has no windows facing the parking lot. I had hoped to keep an eye on my car through the night, what with all the activity going on outside. The room itself was ancient but had a great TV, great WiFi reception, with an okay mattress (very firm). Pillows were like rocks. I cursed myself for not bringing my own! The bathroom was perhaps the smallest I've ever encountered, with dim lighting, and 1960's fixtures. Again, very disappointed with TripAdvisor users that recommended this place! Try Red Roof Inn or other hotels up the street, they might be more expensive, but they've got to be better!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
dipnijan, Owner at Econo Lodge Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Definitely,
Thank you for your response. We are sorry for any inconvinience that you experienced during your stay. We are in the process of renovating our rooms. We are putting in new carpets and that is why there was furniture sitting outside. We are also changing the beds. We are going to replace the vanity in the bathrooms with granite counter tops this summer, as well as the faucets. We hope that you come back and check out our improvements.
Nathan Patel

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Picked this hotel for it's price and location

Room was clean and clearly had some updates done. Yes more updates could be done but was just fine. Had small breakfast selection but we did not leave hungry. Bed was very comfortable, not sure why we were so surprised on that but was just a great bonus.

For a stop over hotel on our road trip, it "Fit the Bill" and would stay here again if driving by.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Axe and Tweedle,
Thank you for your response and kind words. We are trying to make the hotel a good buy and experience for all of our guests.
Nathan Patel

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was my first time in the Hermitage area. When I booked the hotel I did it based on photos I saw online. Everything looked great online, but when I saw in person I was shocked. It was definitely run down. During check in there was an issue because the computers were down so I had to come back several hours later. When I got to my room it smelled clean . But after looking at it closer I felt disgusted. this place was definitely run down when should be closed up. When we got there our room window was open. We didn't think anything of it because it was nice out. So we left our bags and went out for the day. the temperature dropped severely that night and when we got back to the hotel we tried to close the window but it was broken. Someone had previously been broke the screen so we were able to close the window, but just not all the way. We turn the heater on but after roughly about 10 minutes we could all smell wires burning. We were so extremely worn out by this point in time that we all threw on hoodies and jumped under the covers and waited until morning. The next day we went down to the office and explained to the woman at the desk that we couldn't our heater because there was something wrong with the wiring. The woman refused to come up to our room saying that it was just dust. It clearly was not dust. We were not given a refund and we were not given another room. So unfortunately I was stuck in this hotel another night. The bathroom was horribly disgusting. There was a light above the shower that also had electrical issues. It would flicker on and off repeatedly. The second night was the worst. We were afraid to turn on the heater in fear that it would catch fire. So we were forced to sleep in 20 degree weather with a cracked window and no heater. This place is just disgusting. Please listen to me and just spend the 10 extra dollars and stay down the road. We all ended up sick because of this.

• Stayed: April 2013
dipnijan, Owner at Econo Lodge Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and letting us know about your stay. We have had such good reviews that we were surprised about your review. As per our telephone conversation today, I want to let you know that all of the issues that you had, have been taken care of. We are doing some renovations : brand new vanities in the bathroom and new carpeting in all of our rooms just to mention a few. We hope that you will stop in and check out our improvements.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Thought it was excellent. Easy location from the main highway and a great value. The room was clean and roomy. Some have said it was outdated, but I found it was just fine. You can't expect a brand new motel for the price your paying for a room. There was a refrigerator and a microwave in the room, that was updated enough for me. People were friendly and courteous. Their continental breakfast was just what you expected for a "continental breakfast". More than just pastries and coffee, but less than bacon and eggs. No complaints what so ever. Think the ones complaining are just spoiled and expect way to much for the money. Will absolutely stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank DebbieH371
dipnijan, Owner at Econo Lodge Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Debbie,
Thanks so much for your kind review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again. We really appreciated your comments.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Clean and well kept. Reasonable price and good service.
I highly recommend stay here. Nice breakfast and coffee
Rooms on first floor very good can park next to room
Staff very helpful and courteous Rate with coupons available

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
dipnijan, Owner at Econo Lodge Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write. Again thank you