“Felt Like Home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Hermitage
Randolph, New Jersey
“Felt Like Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I had an extended stay at the Red Roof Inn in Hermitage, PA. David, at the front desk, made sure that I was comfortable in my room and aksed if there was anything that I needed. Every day as I returned for the night, he always welcomed me back and asked me how my day was. Breakfast was always fresh and plentiful. The room was clean and comfortable. I will continue to stay at the Red Roof Inn every time I visit Hermitage, PA. This hotel and its staff made me feel at home.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kathy H
dipnijan, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hermitage, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for your response. We are so happy that you felt so at home and safe.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

The service I received was far better than expected. The rooms, the lobby, the service and the breakfast was excellent. Very excellent and carring staff. Five star rating. The swimming pool was very clean and very relaxing. The next time I plan to travel, I will defiantly stay at a Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank royt9327
Thank you for your response. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay so much. We look forward to seeing you again.
Erie, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Stayed in this hotel a bit ago for work.

The rooms stank highly of cigarette smoke, and staff would pile trash in the stairwells to be left overnight. This was not a clean hotel.

Furthermore, my coworker showed up for work covered in bites. It turned out his room was infested with bed bugs. Upon showing the manager (who was mysteriously very difficult to reach) pictures he took with his camera phone he was told "oh no, that's not a bed bug. I know what those look like".

A quick google of the bedbug life cycle clearly identified the critter in my coworker's picture as a bedbug nymph.

I still have trouble sleeping just thinking about this place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank EmJayPea83
We wanted you to know that we have had the exterminators in and they checked the room. They couldn't find what you saw, but they treated the room anyway. We wanted you to know that we thank you for bringing it to our attention. We like to stay on top of any issue our guests may run into. thank you again and we hope that you will try us again,

Travelers are raving about these Hermitage hotels

Beavercreek, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I booked this room while I was still on the road. I had not planned to stay here. I only knew that I wanted to stay at a Red Roof Inn because of their pet policy. I drove as far as I could on the first day of my trip and ended up in Hermitage. The gentleman at the desk was so friendly and welcoming. I felt safe and comfortable. My kids enjoyed swimming in the pool after a long day on the road. The room was renovated. I would happily make this my stopping point if I were to make this drive again. My pets were welcome without any questions, problems or fees.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Renee G
dipnijan, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hermitage, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you so very much for your good review. We are always happy to hear good things about our hotel and staff. We are pleased that you will keep us in mind on your future travels and look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I checked into my room late into the day after the cleaning staff went home and the lobby and front desk was super clean. The front desk staff was very friendly and my check in was fast and easy. I travel for work and they set up the hotel arrangements in advance with a company credit card that is not in my possession so some times there are issues at other hotels but not this one everything was ready upon my arrival no waiting at all my room was exceptionally clean because I travel alot i always pull back the comforter and top sheet immediately when I go into a hotel room. There were not any stains on any oh the lennons or the mattress the bathroom was clean and mildew free and the room smelled very nice. check out was even easier and they even emailed the bill to my company so I didn't have to try and keep up with it. I will definately stay here again when the need arises I was very happy with the all around experience.

Room Tip: Make sure you look at past guest reviews and pictures.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
dipnijan, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hermitage, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear Bellaboosmommy,
Thank you for the raving review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay so much that you wrote this review. We hope you stay often and tell others. We really appreciate the kind words. I will pass them along to our staff.
Northern Cambria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We traveled here for a funeral. Clean rooms, nice staff....but the beds were just worn out to the poi t that we had to struggle to say put and not roll away! The location was perfect, easy on and off to the interstate and shopping was close by.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Frederick M
dipnijan, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hermitage, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Frederick,
thank you for responding but we are sorry that you didn't like our bed. We have replaced many and will take care to find that one. We hope that you try us again on your next trip to the area. Thank you again,
Nathan
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We paid 99$ all in for a 2 queen room. The room was very clean and I had no complaints. The rest of the property needs some serious updating. The lobby seems like it is from the early 80's with brass coloured banisters and a chandelier that seemed familiar from "the wonder years" episode. The pool, although clean had chairs lying around that were rusted and broken. I had serious doubts about the room after seeing all of this. That being said we were pleasantly surprised when the room was rather clean, well kept and modern. There are still some remnants of the 80's theme like a powder cream coloured was basin, but all in all it was not too bad. They had a flat screen tv, a safe, a microwave and a mini fridge (all in working condition). In addition the beds were comfy and the AC worked like a charm. The bed spreads where nice and the carpet clean. We stayed in room 201. The staff were very friendly and helpful, which made up for the rest of the unsightliness of the property. In addition the property is about 20mins away from grove city premium outlets.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Sankoshy
dipnijan, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hermitage, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Sankosky,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are in the last throws of completing our renovations. We are happy that you liked our rooms and hope that you come again to see our final look.
Look forward to your next stay.
Nathan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermitage
Holiday Inn Express Sharon/Hermitage
Econo Lodge Hermitage
Econo Lodge Hermitage
#4 of 4 in Hermitage
3.0 of 5 stars 60 reviews

Been to Red Roof Inn Hermitage? Share your experiences!