“Awesome time!”

Sunset Hill Shooting Range
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunset Hill Shooting Range has been serving the shooting community of Pennsylvania and surrounding areas for more than 70 years. Whether you're a novice or experienced shooter, our instructors and staff are ready to assist you. At Sunset Hill Shooting Range we gladly welcome first-time shooters, casual shooters, hunters, law enforcement and military personnel, and anyone else who has any interest in shooting. We put safety first and our friendly and knowledgeable instructors are eager to provide assistance and instruction for all of our customers, no matter their skill level. With more than 100 different guns that are available for use every day we are sure to have the novelty weapons that you have been wanting to shoot such as a Desert Eagle, many different caliber Glocks, AR-15 and an AK-47. Stop by the Sunset Hill Shooting Range and enjoying your shooting outing at our pistol, rifle, or trap range.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you're a gun enthusiast, or just want to try shooting some targets, Sunset Hill is the place to go. Their instructors are impeccably professional and knowledgeable, and their prices can't be beat. I was there with friends for about 3 hours, and spent less than $100 on ammunition and tip. I'm pretty sure I shot everything they had (that was worth shooting).

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I took my teenage son to the range for some fun. They are very helpful and professional. Lots to choose from and all run a bit of fun.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Our instructor nicknamed "Stache" was really personable. He helped my girlfriend and I learn how to be safe and accurate while having a good time and getting some laughs. They have just about every gun you could imagine which is very cool and the facilities are very nice. The only downside would be the price. At about $9 per gun / magazine with about 7 shots per gun things can get expensive quickly. After shooting for around 45 mins we racked up quite a pricey bill. To us it was still worth it because of the instructor.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I had one of my first dates with my wife at this shooting range a few years back. Turned a non gun believer into one after shooting a few of the bad boys at this location. The gun variety is plentiful with vary price ranges for all types of budgets. The instructors are the best feature of this shooting range. They want everyone to have a good time will retaining everyone's safety throughout the venue.I have been back a few times bringing new people with me to enjoy shooting guns. Please visit when in Mount Pocono/greater Pocono area.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Great place to go shooting. The price was a bit too high but my kid loved trying different rifles. The people were fantastic with helping him out and showing him saftey precautions. I'm pretty sure that you can bring your own and shoot also for a fee. Good day out for some father son bonding if you're into this kind of thing.