“OK Food but a Bit Pricey”
Review of Feasta Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Feasta Pizza
Ranked #23 of 33 Restaurants in Hellertown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 23, 2013

It's been a while since we went to Feasta Pizza, because we were not impressed the last time. This time was slightly better, but with a new menu comes new (higher) prices.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Let me start with the food: I ordered baked ziti. It was really, really good. I mean REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good, as in this was the best baked ziti that I have ever had anywhere, anytime, any place, Period. I also ordered a side of sausage. It was real Italian sausage, not pork sausage or sweet sausage like some other places try to pass off as Italian. I make my own sausage and this was better. My wife ordered a special dish: eggplant caprese and it was phenomenal. Plus the portions were large. The service was exceptionally delightful and the place was very clean. When we received our check the cost was so low we thought that the waitress had made a math error. The restaurant is a small place that is a little tight with some booths and a handful of small tables. It is located in a small strip mall a little bit South of Hellertown. Suggestion: try the baked ziti.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife and I went to Feasta Pizza for a date night and it was excellent! The service was great, the atmosphere was good and the food was great. Plus we got a free glass of wine with our entree's. We are definitely going back.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have owned a restaurant for 15 years. I started my food career in a Pizza shop much like Feasta Pizza. I should have known to leave when I saw the pizza on display had to be a half a day old if not longer. However we were hungry and just getting a burger and a sub. We ordered then did some shopping in other stores. My husband wanted some mozzarella sticks for the ride home. The mozzy sticks were old they must have been frozen for a long time the cheese wasn't closed to being melted. My turkey sub had 2 pieces of turkey 2 pieces of cheese a little lettuce that was brown, and the onions made my eye's tear. My husband's burger was a frozen patty etc... The best thing about both sandwiches was the rolls. The servers were really really nice, the guy cooking was young and had a big Italian EGO but the girls took it. Save your money go a little further in town and pick a place there they all have good food.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We order from Feasta Pizza quite a lot. They have delivery and takeout. The prices are reasonable and the food is decent. Not over the top Italian but they are consistent with quality. The chicken ciabatta sandwiches are particularly good.