“Decent Ice Cream. Friendly Service”
Review of Cafe Erica

Cafe Erica
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Now, I don't own a cafe, but if I did, I wouldn't manage it from an arm chair. Apparently, that is the style at Erica's. Now, don't get me wrong. Everyone in there was gracious and helpful. But, I kid you not; the owner was sitting in a lounge chair in the cafe dining area. Again, I'm not sure I have an issue with this but it certainly made the tabloids, if you will. My family and I rode the Saucon Rail Trail from DeSales University to Hellertown, PA. Erica's is but a pedal stroke or two off the Trail. The ice cream was good and well portioned for my two girls. My wife got a Tartufo (tahr-too-foh), "an Italian ice-cream dessert originating from Pizzo, Calabria" (Source: Wikipedia). It was, actually, pretty good. The chocolate was really tasty. I would call it an upscale Dilly Bar, if you are familiar with the DQ delicacy. Anyway, good place for a mid-ride break or even a Friday night shuffle along Front St.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

If you live here or are travelling through, stop in here for a great coffee, tea or snack. Its attached to a wonderful Italian restaurant, but so far we've focused on the Café. Good muffins, interesting oatmeals, and classic coffees. Great place to stop in on your way to/from the poconos. Free wifi and comfy chairs and seats.

1  Thank Gustoguy