“Not as great as our first visit”
Review of Bella's Ristorante

Bella's Ristorante
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Hellertown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bella's Ristorante is a locally family owned and operated Italian restaurant located in the heart of Hellertown, Pennsylvania. We pride ourselves in serving traditional Italian entrees incorporating many generations of family recipes. Bella's has a cozy, warm and rustic atmosphere where friendly and professional waitstaff eagerly await to serve your next meal. We also offer seasonal outdoor seating creekside. In addition to street parking, Bella's has parking available behind the main building and in the adjacent church lot. Please come join us at Bella's and enjoy the comforts of a home cooked meal away from home.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have been to Bella's many times over the past year and when we first started going there the food was amazing. The quality and freshness were second to none. The sauces were the best you would find anywhere in the Lehigh Valley. Recently the quality has dramatically gone down hill and I think that it's overpriced for the quality. I've been disappointed the last three times I was there and I'm not sure I will be going back anytime soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This Italian restaurant has something for everyone with their extensive menu offerings. It is nice that it is a BYOB, as well. The garlic rolls are great - enjoy the fresh garlic! The bruschetta was freshly prepared and a tasty start. Meal portions are generous, so I had leftover eggplant rollatini for lunch, the next day! Sadly we didn't get to sample the desserts - although the tray being offered had a nice selection.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife recently had lunch at Bella's and came home raving. She first mentioned spacious comfort and ambience and then showed me the Lunch Menu. Its extent is remarkable: Appetizers (9); Salads (8); Pasta (30); Chicken/Veal (10); Seafood (12); and, lest we forget, Personal Pizza (16). The Chicken/Veal is really 20 because each sauce goes with either. There's some serious choosing to be done here. Above all, the items are carefully prepared, tasty, each in its own sauce. Prices are moderate. Our tasting experiences so far: Scallopini and (take out) Florentino and Picata -- all veal.

On my Take-Out run I parked across the street and had trouble finding the front entrance. My wife had trouble finding the parking lot. Good signage would be helpful.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Bella's serves fresh, delicious food in a cozy and beautiful atmosphere. This is by far my favorite Italian restaurant in an area that has many very good Italian restaurants (plenty of Italians!). I am getting hungry just thinking about it. Portions are large and you will probably want to bring some home.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

First, the waitress needs to be highly praised for her outstanding service. She and one other young male were the only staff in this busy restaurant. When we arrived we were the only diners in the restaurant, by the time we left the dining room was 3/4 filled. This poor young lady has to hostess, cashier and waitress to more than half of a large dining room. She did an excellent job, not one hint of exasperation. Owners should give this young lady a bonus!!
Now for the rest. We were promptly seated (as should be being the only ones there) and received the right amount of attention. Our party of four order different dinner selections, each served with more than ample amounts of food. We were offered a complimentary glass of wine, while eating the garlic rolls and house salad. The house dressing balsamic vinegar parmesan was delicious. Salad was standard fare. You won't go away hungary, some took home enough for lunch the next day. My favorite was the mariana sauce over the side dish of pasta.
Excellent atmosphere and decor. We will return.