We recently traveled 81 to Syracuse, and found the Best Western in Hazelton a pleasant and convenient stopping place for an overnight break. Interestingly, we found our "room" was actually two rooms--a small sitting area with a comfortable couch, tv, coffee table and chair, and another with an additional tv and beds. This worked out well for us, with a little extra sleep time for the later riser, while the early riser/dog walker could watch the morning news in comfort. The motel was clean, the staff pleasant, and our small dog was made very welcome. The price was reasonable. The one small complaint, which the staff promised to fix: our second night stay on the return trip, the bedroom heater did not work. This was not a big issue for us--we like a cool bedroom--but might be for others. Across the street is a decent local restaurant where we had a good and hearty breakfast at a decent price--"Breakfast World Restaurant." We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming country setting conveniently in the northern end of Hazleton. We are located 3 miles from I81 and 5 miles from I80 on Church St / Rte. 309 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Genetti Hotel Hazleton
- Best Western Genetti Inn And Suites
- Best Western Hazleton
- Hazleton Best Western