“Extremely dirty, but damn, the food is pretty good.” 2 of 5 bubbles

Great Wall
Ranked #29 of 94 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Chinese
Drums, Pennsylvania
“Extremely dirty, but damn, the food is pretty good.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went to this place a few weeks ago because I was in the area and was craving chinese food. Normally I would order from Five Star (a FAR BETTER option). I guess I just wanted to see what this place was like. I call ahead from my cell and ordered wonton soup and beef fried rice.

When I arrived to pick up my order I was a littl shocked at how gross this place was. It is so dirty inside that it is amazing that they can operate as a business.

I actually didn't turn around and leave (I was really, really hungry). I got my food and took it home. When I got home I did eat the food and it was really good.

However, I will never return. Even when the food is good, it's hard to not think about how disgusting the restaurant is, while your eating it.

Visited July 2012