“Jimmy's for Hot Dogs...”

Jimmy's Quick Lunch
Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Every time I go to Hazleton, I get some Jimmy's hot dogs to enjoy...and to take back to Virginia... They taste great and travel well and bring back a sense of fun in Hazleton that I've enjoyed over the years...

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Jimmy's Quick Lunch is a Hazleton, PA institution for hot dogs. They are really, really great. Better than nearly all other hot dog places that I have tried over the years. The price is cheap and the service is very fast. There are other items on the menu that are also very good. The place is small and there are always people inside. On occasion I drive through Hazleton and I will stop at Jimmy's and get some dogs with everything to go. Of course my car ends up smelling like Jimmy's hot dogs for the next two days but, oh well...

2  Thank GuitarPlayer2006
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Only the second time there, and second review. Tho I think NYC dirty water hot dogs are the best, this is on par. But different. If I can go back one a week, I would. Cheese and gravy fries are tops!

1  Thank Quiet_Mike_11
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The best coney style dog I have ever sampled. The atmosphere is great, local eatery serving quality fod at reasonable prices.

2  Thank BigDogBart
Reviewed April 3, 2013

At Jimmy's Quick Lunch..they do mean quick!! Service is fast and food piping hot. Always very very busy as I have seen people walk out of there with boxes of hot dogs to take out. Very well known restaurant in the area..but closed Tuesdays.

1  Thank JCJ02