“good food”

Ranked #11 of 104 Restaurants in Hazleton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I can't comment on most of the food because I mostly get the chicken salads. If you are interested in that, they are very good.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

From the outside looking in it looks like an upscale Italian restaurant, which the food is very good, but the pizza is great. The grandma in particular is something special.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Went for a nice new years eve dinner, we ordered off their new years specials. Three tables were seated after us and all ordered after us but received their meals first. So besides the wait that was over an hour let me get to the food. I ordered a prime rib and it was more than half fat and it was incredibly tough. When the waitress asked how it was we said the meat was tough and she told the chef, his response was "I've sent out plenty of them tonight and no Went for a nice new years eve dinner, we ordered off their new years specials. Three tables were seated after us and all ordered after us but received their meals first. So besides the wait that was over an hour let me get to the food. I ordered a prime rib and it was more than half fat and it was incredibly tough. When the waitress asked how it was we said the meat was tough and she told the chef, his response was "I've sent out plenty of them tonight and no one has complained". So apparently our opinion meant nothing because of that. even was overall an awful experience. They didn't even care about our complaint so why even ask. All they did was tell us we were wrong even though I think my picture says enough. has complained". So apparently our opinion meant nothing because of that. even was overall an awful experience. They didn't even care about our complaint so why even ask. All they did was tell us we were wrong even though I think my picture says enough.

5  Thank isislee
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Liked all the food (Antipasto Salad, Stuffed Mushrooms and Mixed Greens Salad) and the pitcher of Bud. Service was excellent.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

The food and service was okay. The restaurant smelled of stale cigarette smoke, was poorly decorated and very outdated. Before we left, the hostess (who was on the ground floor) and someone on the second floor (probably the manager or owner) felt the need to yell to one another for several moments instead of picking up the phone.

2  Thank Sarah F