“nice clean place to stay”
Review of Forest Hill Inn

Forest Hill Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hazleton
Forest Hill Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Hazleton
Reviewed April 15, 2014

room are clean-good price-fridge and tv- nice place to stay when traveling through Hazleton and in need of a place to stay. Good location-couples minutes drive from Wal-Mart-a mall-restaurants and fast food joint:) The inn offers a complementary cont. breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Forest Hill Inn was pretty good for the price. It was clean and affordable. Also, the beds were unbelievably comfortable! It seemed like mattresses were the one thing they splurged on. I would stay there again -- not that it's luxurious but it is a good value.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GSBBYU
Reviewed August 5, 2013

For the price,and a place to sleep when your tired its great. My wife and I will be back on our next trip.This place is for economy not to swim,party,or have a wedding.lol however the people/service was nice.The A/C works good,along with T/V and a nice hot shower.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank mike john lafreniere
Reviewed June 10, 2013

To start this off, I'm not a complainer, and I have been to quite a few crappy hotels, and even lived out of a hotel for 4 months at one point. But I [--] you not, this place is the WORST HOTEL EVER. You'd be EXTREMELY hard pressed to find a hotel worse than this one!!!! My best friend and I traveled 3 hours to Hazelton at night, planning to go to Harrys U Pullit in the morning. Checked the rates in the area, this one was cheapest at a bit over $60 a night. We ignored the reviews here due to going to a few hotels before that had horrible reviews yet were actually pretty nice. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.....DO NOT EVER GO HERE EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. Where do i start about this trash hole? Walked in room...everything seemed fine for the first 10 minutes or so. Then thats when it slammed me....everything about my room was disgusting, cheap, and hideous. The door was beyond disgusting, it was supposed to be white but was so dirty with black crap all over it that it looked like someone spray painted it in spots. The worst thing about this room was the beds. I sat down on one of them and almost broke my back.....THEY ARE HARD AS A ROCK!!!! me and my best friend were up for over 2 hours cussing throughout the night trying to sleep on these beds they were that hard and uncomfortable. Pillows were also a joke, some were wadded up into balls the insides were so worn out, and the others were flat as a piece of paper. We ended up leaving Harrys U Pullit after only 2 hours due to the extreme pain we woke up with our backs killing us and due to being so tired from waking up constantly from the uncomfortable beds. Shower was also disgusting, black dirt all over it everywhere. All lampshades in room were cocked and bent, and the most notable thing about this place is there was a huge dried up green booger on the phone, which the maids clearly didnt want to touch because its so gross. WORST PLACE EVER. this place should be shut down!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND PAY AN EXTRA 20 or 30 BUCKS TO STAY AT THE COMFORT INN ACROSS THE STREET FROM THIS PLACE!!!! its worth every dime!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Expo98
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Not clean.
Broken furniture and fixtures.
Out dated.
When I called to make a compalin about being bitten by bed bugs, the desk clerk told me there were none at their motel.
I will follow up with the town of Hazelton and the PA Department of Health.

Room Tip: Stay Away!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Raymond R
Reviewed December 22, 2012

OK, the Forest Hill Inn is no Hilton. It's a pretty basic place but the rates are so low, one can't expect much more. The rooms are a bit grotty, but OK nonetheless. The motel is on two floors without an elevator, and of course, no pool. Internet access is rapid. I read all the negative reviews in TA and I can't understand what the fuss is all about. The nightly rates for this place are dirt-cheap,and for the money, this place is quite acceptable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Please bypass this terrible place! As others have already written, they lie. Internet is not available except in the manager's office, too weak to show up anywhere else. Broken furniture, poor continental breakfast of a couple of frozen waffles with cheap syrup and some orange juice.
Beds were OK and the linen appeared clean but we started off with only one bath towel, 2 handtowels and 1 facecloth, all of which were 'experienced' as my hubby aptly put it. First clue should have been a sign behind the check-in desk that stated 'no refunds after 15 minutes in the room'. You cannot begin to find all the deficiencies in just 15 minutes. I took pictures which I will send to the tourist board in the area. No other travellers should have to spend the night in such a dump. Outside on the grounds there were a couple of old shopping carts dumped, bits of garbage around and an overflowing bag of garbage at the end of the second floor balcony.

Room Tip: Go to the Comfort Inn across the road.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank frohn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazleton
Candlewood Suites Hazleton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 2 in West Hazleton
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton

Been to Forest Hill Inn? Share your experiences!