Candlewood Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$81
$71
$65
Residence Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$144
$130
$68
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$107
$103
Priceline
Penn Terrace Motel(Beaver Meadows)
$54
Comfort Inn(West Hazleton)
$94
$59
$57
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvalley viewhighway sideroom was cleanstaff was very friendly and helpfulcookiesrestaurant next doorcomplimentary breakfastwonderful viewconvenient locationfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againoutdoor poollong drivegreat place to staynext morningfirst floorvery nice hotel
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is a wonderful hotel. Well maintained and efficiently run. The view is so pretty from the hotel. It is also very quiet even though it is near the highway. Will stay here again. We enjoyed our breakfast as there is something for everyone . We also enjoyed the freshly baked cookies that were available at night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIHazleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are blessed with an excellent team that is dedicated to making your stay as pleasant as possible. Make sure to visit us again in the summer when the views are even more breathtaking! Many guests are pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel is very quiet even though it is so conveniently close to Interstate 81. See you again soon and the cookies will be here waiting for you. Safe travels.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I stay here once month, and have so for a few years. I actually adjust me schedule so that I am in this area when I need to stay overnight. In all that time I have never had even one issue. The hallway and rooms are clean and "fresh", the continental breakfast is excellent with a wide variety of foods (I ate fresh pineapple and bacon this morning), the beds are very comfortable, and the staff is top notch (seriously they are great). To top it off, the rates are very reasonable. There is no need to go anywhere else.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
HIHazleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for being such a loyal guest of ours. I can't wait to share your review with the team. They all work very hard to make sure that our guests expectations are exceeded and love to hear feedback when people take notice. I'm also happy that you enjoyed the new breakfast. Hampton has really raised the bar with all of the choices (who doesn't love making their own fresh waffle?). We look forward to seeing you again next month.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We always look for a Hampton Inn when we are traveling. The check in was quick and they accepted the coupon that we had. The room was clean and was a typical Hampton room. The desk clerk was very nice and extremely helpful in finding a place for dinner. The room itself was warm and stuffy and the air conditioning unit did not help. We were on the first floor and there was some noise from guests and children running or walking in the hallway. The breakfast area was small but adequate and the breakfast itself was very good. Except for the warm stuffy room, it was a good Hampton.

Room Tip: First floor was a little noisy
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
HIHazleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

We want to make sure that all our guest have an outstanding stay. Please connect with me and let me know what room you were in so we can get the HVAC unit repaired if need be. I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast, the new offerings are getting great reviews. I'm also happy to hear that our team was able to point you in the right direction for a nice dinner, don't forget that the Top of the 80s restaurant, next to the hotel, offers fine dining and a lounge not to mention room service! Safe travels and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great location for transit travellers going north / south. Quiet rooms in spite of the proximity to the highway I-81. It appears that all Hampton Inns use the same heating ventilation systems and frankly, they are all noisy with little control over fan speed. In spite of this we will stay at the Hazleton Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the great review! You hit the nail on the head. We are right off of Interstate 81 and only 5 miles away from Interstate 80. Many of our guests agree with you that the close proximity to the major Interstates, as well as our onsite restaurant and breathtaking view of the Conyngham Valley make our hotel a great stopping point. Please reach out to me at Joseph.Bissol@Hilton.com and let me know what room you were in, I'll make sure the HVAC unit in that room gets promptly repaired. Thanks again for the kind words and we look forward to you staying again when you are passing through.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This Hampton Inn was really very nice. I was on a business trip to visit a company in Tamaqua and chose this hotel since it was just 10 minutes from my customer. The drive from NJ was rather harrowing on this night as it was snowing and icy through the mountain roads that my GPS directed me through. It took an extra hour and I thought I would never get there and was afraid there would be no restaurant in the vicinity open that night.
Much to my delight there is a wonderful restaurant/bar (Top of the 80's) right there next to the hotel!
I would recommend this hotel and the restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HIHazleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for the review. Many of our New Jersey guests go through the same "scenic" route due to the GPS. We are happy you safely made it to our hotel and after a drive through those conditions you were probably in much need of the restaurant and lounge next door (more so the lounge).
The next time you are coming to the area try one of the following two routes:
From northern NJ - Take Interstate 80 west to exit 260 (Interstate 81 South), go 5 miles on I-81S to exit 145 and you will be at our door step.
From Southern NJ - Take PA Turnpike (Route 476 north) to exit 95. Hop on Interstate 80 West to Exit 260, then 81 South to exit 145.