Candlewood Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$98
CandlewoodSuites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$103
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Residence Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
$71
$65
$77
$54
All reviewsvalley viewhighway sideroom was cleancookiesrestaurant next doorcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againoutdoor poollong drivegreat place to stayfirst floornext morningstaff was friendlyvery nice hotelwaffles
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We always look for a Hampton Inn when we are traveling. The check in was quick and they accepted the coupon that we had. The room was clean and was a typical Hampton room. The desk clerk was very nice and extremely helpful in finding a place for dinner. The room itself was warm and stuffy and the air conditioning unit did not help. We were on the first floor and there was some noise from guests and children running or walking in the hallway. The breakfast area was small but adequate and the breakfast itself was very good. Except for the warm stuffy room, it was a good Hampton.

Room Tip: First floor was a little noisy
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
HIHazleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

We want to make sure that all our guest have an outstanding stay. Please connect with me and let me know what room you were in so we can get the HVAC unit repaired if need be. I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast, the new offerings are getting great reviews. I'm also happy to hear that our team was able to point you in the right direction for a nice dinner, don't forget that the Top of the 80s restaurant, next to the hotel, offers fine dining and a lounge not to mention room service! Safe travels and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great location for transit travellers going north / south. Quiet rooms in spite of the proximity to the highway I-81. It appears that all Hampton Inns use the same heating ventilation systems and frankly, they are all noisy with little control over fan speed. In spite of this we will stay at the Hazleton Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the great review! You hit the nail on the head. We are right off of Interstate 81 and only 5 miles away from Interstate 80. Many of our guests agree with you that the close proximity to the major Interstates, as well as our onsite restaurant and breathtaking view of the Conyngham Valley make our hotel a great stopping point. Please reach out to me at Joseph.Bissol@Hilton.com and let me know what room you were in, I'll make sure the HVAC unit in that room gets promptly repaired. Thanks again for the kind words and we look forward to you staying again when you are passing through.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This Hampton Inn was really very nice. I was on a business trip to visit a company in Tamaqua and chose this hotel since it was just 10 minutes from my customer. The drive from NJ was rather harrowing on this night as it was snowing and icy through the mountain roads that my GPS directed me through. It took an extra hour and I thought I would never get there and was afraid there would be no restaurant in the vicinity open that night.
Much to my delight there is a wonderful restaurant/bar (Top of the 80's) right there next to the hotel!
I would recommend this hotel and the restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HIHazleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for the review. Many of our New Jersey guests go through the same "scenic" route due to the GPS. We are happy you safely made it to our hotel and after a drive through those conditions you were probably in much need of the restaurant and lounge next door (more so the lounge).
The next time you are coming to the area try one of the following two routes:
From northern NJ - Take Interstate 80 west to exit 260 (Interstate 81 South), go 5 miles on I-81S to exit 145 and you will be at our door step.
From Southern NJ - Take PA Turnpike (Route 476 north) to exit 95. Hop on Interstate 80 West to Exit 260, then 81 South to exit 145.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

With our son in Penn State in Hazelton this was our go place when visiting. Perched on a hill overlooking a valley this place is clean, nicely maintained, has a pool with a view, and next to an absolutely great fine dining restaurant all for one of the best room rates (usually got something around $100/nite in town.

Plenty of free parking, free wi-fi and breakfast, and quick access to Rt80 & 81.

Had checked out several other locations but this was the easiest, cleanest, friendliest, and the best value in town. I would also rate the restaurant as "excellent".

THE hotel to go to in Hazelton

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the nice review. We hope your son is enjoying his college experience at Penn State Hazleton. At less than a quarter mile away, we are glad you choose to stay with us during this visit.
We are happy that you found our location a great value as well as clean, comfortable and well kept. Make sure to come back in the summer to enjoy the pool, nothing beats lounging poolside with the scenic view of the Conyngham Valley as your backdrop. Travel tip....our property has room service from the Top of the 80s Restaurant and, during warmer weather, many guests have it delivered to the lobby so they can eat out on our spacious patio.
Safe Travels and please tell your son that the Team at the Hampton Hazleton wishes him well!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I selected this hotel because the location was between the activities we wanted to do this weekend. My group consisted of 4 couples. This hotel is located about 1 hr from the Poconos. Great location, great price, and great staff. It snowed all day Saturday the pictures form the hotel are just Awesome. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was good not great but good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIHazleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for sharing your special weekend with us! Your not alone, many guests find that our close proximity to the Poconos, and easy access to Interstate 80 (literally down the road from our hotel), make choosing our hotel an easy decision. Couple that with our excellent team that see's to it that all your needs are exceeded and it makes one great stay. I am also glad you took the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking view of the Conyngham Valley. The snow storm made for a beautiful backdrop! We hope to see you again soon. You should stay with us in the fall when the leaves are changing color, another great photo opportunity. Safe Travels and thanks again for staying with us.