Candlewood Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$81
$71
$65
Residence Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$144
$130
$68
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$107
$103
Priceline
Penn Terrace Motel(Beaver Meadows)
$54
Comfort Inn(West Hazleton)
$94
$59
$57
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvalley viewhighway sideroom was cleanstaff was very friendly and helpfulcookiesrestaurant next doorcomplimentary breakfastwonderful viewconvenient locationfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againoutdoor poollong drivegreat place to staynext morningfirst floorvery nice hotel
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This Hampton Inn was really very nice. I was on a business trip to visit a company in Tamaqua and chose this hotel since it was just 10 minutes from my customer. The drive from NJ was rather harrowing on this night as it was snowing and icy through the mountain roads that my GPS directed me through. It took an extra hour and I thought I would never get there and was afraid there would be no restaurant in the vicinity open that night.
Much to my delight there is a wonderful restaurant/bar (Top of the 80's) right there next to the hotel!
I would recommend this hotel and the restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HIHazleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for the review. Many of our New Jersey guests go through the same "scenic" route due to the GPS. We are happy you safely made it to our hotel and after a drive through those conditions you were probably in much need of the restaurant and lounge next door (more so the lounge).
The next time you are coming to the area try one of the following two routes:
From northern NJ - Take Interstate 80 west to exit 260 (Interstate 81 South), go 5 miles on I-81S to exit 145 and you will be at our door step.
From Southern NJ - Take PA Turnpike (Route 476 north) to exit 95. Hop on Interstate 80 West to Exit 260, then 81 South to exit 145.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

With our son in Penn State in Hazelton this was our go place when visiting. Perched on a hill overlooking a valley this place is clean, nicely maintained, has a pool with a view, and next to an absolutely great fine dining restaurant all for one of the best room rates (usually got something around $100/nite in town.

Plenty of free parking, free wi-fi and breakfast, and quick access to Rt80 & 81.

Had checked out several other locations but this was the easiest, cleanest, friendliest, and the best value in town. I would also rate the restaurant as "excellent".

THE hotel to go to in Hazelton

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the nice review. We hope your son is enjoying his college experience at Penn State Hazleton. At less than a quarter mile away, we are glad you choose to stay with us during this visit.
We are happy that you found our location a great value as well as clean, comfortable and well kept. Make sure to come back in the summer to enjoy the pool, nothing beats lounging poolside with the scenic view of the Conyngham Valley as your backdrop. Travel tip....our property has room service from the Top of the 80s Restaurant and, during warmer weather, many guests have it delivered to the lobby so they can eat out on our spacious patio.
Safe Travels and please tell your son that the Team at the Hampton Hazleton wishes him well!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I selected this hotel because the location was between the activities we wanted to do this weekend. My group consisted of 4 couples. This hotel is located about 1 hr from the Poconos. Great location, great price, and great staff. It snowed all day Saturday the pictures form the hotel are just Awesome. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was good not great but good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIHazleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for sharing your special weekend with us! Your not alone, many guests find that our close proximity to the Poconos, and easy access to Interstate 80 (literally down the road from our hotel), make choosing our hotel an easy decision. Couple that with our excellent team that see's to it that all your needs are exceeded and it makes one great stay. I am also glad you took the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking view of the Conyngham Valley. The snow storm made for a beautiful backdrop! We hope to see you again soon. You should stay with us in the fall when the leaves are changing color, another great photo opportunity. Safe Travels and thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I recently had to pull off the highway on a 4 hour trip due to a snowstorm and this was the hotel I made it to. The staff was extremely helpful in getting me a room at a great price. The whole hotel and the room was absolutely beautiful and so is the location. The breakfast was great and very convenient. This was the best hotel experience I've ever had. I will definitely be staying there again if I am ever in the area!!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank whatsername4718
HIHazleton, Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We are very fortunate to be located conveniently off of Interstate 81 and at the top of a beautiful mountain that overlooks the Conyngham Valley. The Top of the 80s restaurant is one of the areas best and also offers room service. We can't wait to host you again when your travel bring you through the area! Safe Travels....Your friends at the Hampton Inn Hazleton

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Great hotel-beautiful vista-excellent restaurant-left in a snow storm. When your travels take you to the PA area you will be near this hotel when you reach the crossing of routes 81 and 8o on the Interstate in Hazelton Pa

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIHazleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Thank you for posting your experience and for staying with us. The recent snow storms have given our guests the opportunity to slow down a bit and enjoy the Norman Rockwell views of the valley below. Very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you as a guest again when you are traveling through. ---- Your friends at the Hampton Inn