“Fantastic hotel!”

Hampton Inn Hazleton
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Hazleton
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel is excellently staffed and superbly maintained. I am originally from Hazleton and this hotel is always the choice when visiting. The lobby was completely remodeled since my last stay, and it has added a tremendous esthetic value to this already lovely hotel. The view of the valley is excellent and the location close to I-81/I-80 can't be beat, especially for those unfamiliar with the area. Of course, dining at Top of the Eighties is always a treat with excellent food and service.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BernH0ust0n

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed overnight on our way to Virginia. Impressed with quality of hotel booked another night on our way back. Breakfast was sufficient and the breakfast room was very comforable. Easy access to the highway.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carol H
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The hotel has a nice location overlooking the Valley. make sure you get the room with the valley view, it's worth it. Breakfast was nice and extensive. Rooms are of good size and have comfortable beds. Staff was nice and welcoming. Would definitely recommend this hotel if you in that area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rajatkk
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Enroute from Florida to the north we make a point of staying at the Hampton Inn Hazleton. Not only is the view from the hotel's west side spectacular of the Hazleton valley and mountains in the distance, but the place has been recently very tastefully renovated. The complimentary breakfast is very enjoyable as well. Not a part of the hotel but connected through a breezeway, is an excellent restaurant. This is great to be able to just walk through to a delicious meal while enjoying a view.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side face the valley with mountains in the background ... gorgeous!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn on an overnight business trip. For that purpose, it is not a bad hotel. The room was clean and the staff was friendly enough. No complaints, but it didn't wow me in any way, but I did get a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: If the view is important, spend the couple extra bucks and get the room overlooking the valley.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stay here every time my business brings me to the area. The view is phenomenal. The staff is great. The rooms are always clean. If possible eat at the restraint or get the room service. It is worth the price. Enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Have to travel to hazleton at least once a week for business. Stayed here once because I was looking to upgrade my hilton honors status. I would rate this hampton Inn below average for Hampton Inn's. Asked for a room away form the elevators and I was put right across from the elevators. Sadly the elevator issue was the deal breaker for me. I am light sleeper. Room was clean, The view was great (from breakfast, not from the room), breakfast was on par with the area's food standards. There is a Marriott right down the street, I had a better experience there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIHazleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

I deeply apologize that we were unable to honor your request. We only have 5 ADA accessible rooms and unfortunately the other four were occupied. If the travel agent booked you in the incorrect room type, please contact the hotel directly for future stays. I made sure that we have updated your profile in our system to ensure that any future stays exceed your expectation. I'm very sorry that this stay did not meet your standards. Give us a second try, I guarantee you will be happy.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazleton
Candlewood Suites Hazleton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton
3 mi away
Residence Inn Hazleton
Residence Inn Hazleton
#2 of 8 in Hazleton
Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 2 in West Hazleton

Been to Hampton Inn Hazleton? Share your experiences!