Candlewood Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$98
CandlewoodSuites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$103
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Residence Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
$71
$65
$77
$54
Penn Terrace Motel(Beaver Meadows)
$54
Comfort Inn(West Hazleton)
$95
$62
All reviewsvalley viewhighway sideroom was cleancookiesrestaurant next doorcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againoutdoor poollong drivegreat place to stayfirst floornext morningstaff was friendlyvery nice hotelwaffles
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Once again, great view and service from the group at hampton inn.

they beat some of the others in service by a mile.

the view was great and the breakfast in the morning was fresh!
Lots of people that were coming and going this weekend.

Seemed to be a very poplular hampton becuase it has been redecorated!~

Room Tip: ask for the valley view~! pool at night and veranda overlook valley and also fireworks golf in this area is cheap!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We were able to obtain an early check in (woo-hoo!) and they warned us that the room had just been cleaned. We had no idea that the carpet was just steam cleaned-very impressive for a Hampton Inn. The room was very well equipped with a very well laid out furniture and it had a very updated vibe to it.

We stayed here for 2 nights and wish we could have extended our stay as the hotel made it very easy to feel right at home. They bake fresh chocolate chip cookies in the evening-yummy!!

Not only was the view beautiful but the service at this hotel was absolutely amazing! We forgot to take off the 'do not disturb' sign from our room door...Housekeeping left a bag outside our door with fresh towels, more shampoo/bathroom amenities etc. for us to use as they weren't not able to refresh the room. They even left a voicemail stating that if we wanted to have them come in and refresh it to just give them a call.

I have quite high standards when it comes to staying at a resort-typically we stay at Waldorf's or anything that is more resort type...But obviously being up in the Poconos you don't have those types of places to stay at. I would have NEVER guessed we were just at a Hampton Inn based on the excellent service and outstanding clean rooms and facility.

Don't forget to make it to breakfast as you can choose from french toast, waffles, cereal, bagels...the list goes on and on! The staff was so friendly in the morning and even came by to offer to throw out the garbage. There were two young girl who ran the breakfast and regardless that it was so early in the morning-they had a smile on their face. A guest even spilled milk all over the floor and they were so quickly to say it's not a problem and quickly clean up.

If you want to stay at a hotel that has high standards and is quite amazing-you should stay here. After staying at the hotel and reading reviews that the housekeepers were thieves...ummm I find that hard to believe. I had my Tiffany jewelry, my high end designer purses, makeup and much more. I think that some of these people might have left it out and it was thrown out as it wasn't placed in a proper place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2012

worst descion i ever i left my pills on the athroom sink and some change on my desk that i was using for the snack machine when i returned my change was gone and so was my anxiety medacine the card on my bed was with the name of kassandra for being the house keeper the desk told me that she is a wonderfull young lady and that they questioned her and she said that there was no pills or change in my room this hotel disgusts me i will never stay here again nor will my daughter whom we both travle down there to visit family if i were you stay at fairfield. the only good thig at all about the hotel is the view but trust my unless you want your belongings stolen dont go here.

Room Tip: beautiful view on higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I love staying here. The view of the valley is spectacular. However, my most recent visit provided a "shocker". I left the room late because my alarm was not set right (AM vice PM). I had everything in order and ran out. Fast forward to next morning. I have my pills in a weekly pill reminder and a nose spray. Not exciting pills, no more than 10-15 dollars worth. Next AM, no pills, no spray. Looked all over the room and could not find. Notified staff who thought I was nuts. Contacted staff and house keeping and keep getting run around. Manager gave me story about house keepers and more. Bottom line, pills, reminder, spray is gone. Hate to stay somewhere where I have to worry about missing items. Just thought I would mention. Many other beautiful hotels in this area.

Room Tip: Try Candlewood Suites
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank pgjimmy
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at The Hampton. I could not find fault with anything. The view over the valley from our room was awesome. We had a fridge and a microwave and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was included in the price and is the best included we have had . A choice of hot and cold, the hot dishes changed every day. The ladies who prepared the breakfast were so nice. The front desk staff are also very keen to please. I used the outdoor pool. I am fussy about hotel pools but this one was so clean. We really enjoyed our stay at The Hampton.

• Stayed: May 2012