“Was too keen on walking thru the hallways the lighting...”
Review of Ramada Hazleton

Ramada Hazleton
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Hazleton
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Was too keen on walking thru the hallways the lighting wasn't the greatest. We were suppose to be in a non smoking room but it was noticeable that someone had been smoking in this room. The morning breakfast was only fair. The coffee was watered down and your selection of items was fair.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Ramada Hazleton

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I come from India to travel united states on my way going to Washington DC then we stop it Ramada Hazleton. We enjoy a looooot my kids enjoy out door pool nice and clean quit and reasonable price am a international traveler i look where i save my money i think this is one of the best place save money am going to come back next year summer come back again......

Room Tip: first floor rooms are good u can see the through the window
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Already I came three times to Ramada Hazleton and I was treated very well! the employees are very friendly and make great efforts to understand me when I try to speak English. I'm from Argentina and feel very comfortable here. The swimming pool is very nice and the place is incredibly beautiful. I love Pennsylvania!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Me and my friend and our two sons took our boys away for a weekend of paintball and white water rafting. We needed a hotel room for a Saturday night located betwween the two venues and that is why we chose this hotel.

Let me tell you the pictures and description online do not match what we actually viewed in person. This hotel should have been renovated at leat 10 years ago. It is very old and nothing looks new.

The latch mechanisam to my room did not work right and they could not fix it. There were dead bugs on the flow in the bathroom and I found live insects crawling on my washcloth. There were stains in the tub and the drain did not work right. None of the ice machines worked so you had to go to the front desk to get ice. The grounds were in terrible shape, overgrown and more weeds then grass.
Even though a bar and resturant were advertised they were both closed down. All equipment in the qym was broken and did not work.

I brought this to the attention of the manager on duty and while he was very friendly and I was given a $20 refund, they could not grasp that you should not let a hotel get into such a run down condition. I would never reccomend this hotel until they fix it up.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We've stayed here 3 times now and always had a good stay. Good price and always clean room. Nice big comfy bed and good showers. I'd recommend this to any friends or family who might need to stay in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazleton
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton
#1 of 2 in West Hazleton
Residence Inn Hazleton
Residence Inn Hazleton
#2 of 8 in Hazleton

Been to Ramada Hazleton? Share your experiences!