“October Visit”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Hazleton
FRANKLIN
“October Visit”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The front desk was manned by a very pleasant, welcoming young woman. The beds were comfortable but don't look behind the furniture! Door casing in bathroom dirty, smudges or footprints on bathroom wall - not like the days of the original Ramadas.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank CestyC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had a very good stay that the Ramada in Hazleton, PA. I always travel with 2 dogs and it isn't easy to find a hotel that is reasonably priced and can accommodate me. Most of them don't have a microwave and refrigerator in them.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Sumter, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Me and my dad is out of town from South Carolina and since we got here we felt at home. The room we slept in was comfortable, peaceful, and relaxing. We didn't have to worry about any type of bugs and any types of critters. So I will recommend thi9s hotel to anybody that needs a stay in the Hazelton area. #DJDAVID

Room Tip: Every set of the rooms were good.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank David S
Morrisville, North Carolina
Reviewed September 15, 2012

First of all, let me start by saying that the front desk staff welcomed my family and I with open arms. Very friendly? That's an understatement!!! We stayed for the weekend to go to a softball tournament and not only was the room accomodating but a great price for everything included. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, hands down!

Room Tip: We had poolside and the pool was nice.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Mount Sinai, New York
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed here a week ago and was so impressed with the staff and the cleanliness and features of my room, that I stayed again this week for two days.
The staff is very friendly and I couldn't be happier with the service and the value! Great price!

Room Tip: I recommend the king bed and the non-smoking room!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
newj ersey
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The Ramada in Hazleton is very suitable for a stopover or stay if you want good value for money, clean spacious rooms with nice shower and bed and staff who are more than willing to help when required! Check in really quick and straightforward and if you are not familiar with the area the staff recommend good

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Upland, Ca
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have no major complaints about this hotel other then it's kinda pricey for a basic room. It ended up being $142 for 2 nights (even though the people at the front desk TRIED charging me $182 when i checked out.... they just took the key card from me and didn't even give me a print out or anything, so I asked if I can have a receipt and after he god bothered, he finally printed it for me.) I checked my checking account and i had a $182 charge, even though I booked online 2 weeks in advance and had my reservation printed and it clearly said $142. So he TRIED charging me the basic rate, and not the ONLINE RATE I booked it as. Thiefs! Anyway, the rooms were clean and cosey, no ceiling lights or anything, just lamps, which as odd to me. The "free continental breakfast" was TERRIBLE! they had previously frozen pancakes and waffles just sitting out so you can put them in the toaster, they used generic store brand instant oatmeal and cereal (yeah for $70/night?! how cheap!) The parking lot looks so ghetto and they dont keep up with their landscaping very well. The grass behind the rooms in the back was so high! Our room smelled like raw onions from the minute we checked in until we left. For a Ramada, I did expect more, and I won't be staying at this one or another one if it's that pricey.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazleton
Candlewood Suites Hazleton
#2 of 8 in Hazleton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 2 in West Hazleton

Been to Ramada Hazleton? Share your experiences!