“Great place!”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Hazleton
Greenfield Center, New York
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

As soon as we arrived, the staff (specifically Jordan) was so nice and friendly and accomodating. The pool was open (ENJOY!), which was awesome because the weather was soooooooooo hot!! The room was spacious and very clean, and even included a little working refrigerator and microwave. The little complimentary breakfast was a bonus, as was a lobby computer for guest use. Nearby was a McDonald's, too. On our way out, the manager, too, asked if we had any concerns or problems (the only problem we had was accessing WIFI, for some reason I had real issues with getting internet and calls on my IPhone).

Room Tip: Just ask! If you want a room near the pool, or on the outside so you can easily check on your motorc...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Colorado
Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you're looking for a motel where you find pubic hairs and stains on your sheets, mold in the bathroom,a non-smoking room reeking of cigarette odor and aging dirty carpet, then this is the place for you!

If you like leaking faucets, peeling paint, overgrown weedy landscaping, stale cereal,a non operational restaurant and trash cans overrun with garbage than you'll love staying here!

But if you're looking for a reasonably priced room with a clean and comfortable bed, a courteous and helpful staff and a decent complimentary breakfast, than DON'T BOOK A ROOM HERE! I did once and will never do it again. This place is the WORST EVER!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank tripcrixchick

Travelers are raving about these Hazleton hotels

HASTINGS
Reviewed June 29, 2012

After arriving at the hotel one day early, the manager, Patrick, made special arrangements to accommodate our stay. When we had IT issues, he made several calls and hooked us up. I was able to transact business as usual saving time and money. The room was very clean and met our needs with the microwave and refrigerator being an added touch.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I stay at the ramada when i travel in the area and let me start by saying as soon as i came in the door the young lady was very welcoming and helpfull to the fullest..i think her name was jorden or johana i cant remember..very nice girl..next the rooms were very clean and the housekeeper for the room i wad iin on the top floor was very nice and really new how to clean a room..the price was excellent and the breakfast was tasty...i cant wait to stay at the ramada again...thanks alot to extremely helpful and caring staff see you soon

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank opalcar32132
Wyandotte, Michigan
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I am traveling from CT to MI in small spurts (because I have a knee injury.) This hotel is definitely better than the one I stayed in on the way TO CT. I asked and received a ground floor room. The room was clean, and cozy. Complimentary refrigerator and microwave. I asked for a smoking room, and it did not wreak of smoke. Once I got to my room the front desk called the room to make sure that everything was okay, that was a great touch. Most of the television channels are a bit fuzzy, a side effect of using cable splitters, but nothing that I couldn't handle. The AC works incredibly well. One thing that I don't exactly care for is the door faces the parking lot (no hallway between.) Being a young female traveling alone that's not something I exactly love, but There are locks and safety precautions I can take. The Continental Breakfast is something I am not interested in, but the room they have it in is roomy and I'm sure the food is alright. The Internet has not given me any troubles. Basically, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs the basics, and it's relatively cheap.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We stay at the Ramada, Hazleton, Pa. everytime we visit our family in Pa. Love it! The staff is very socialble, helpful and courteous. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. It is located close to many local attractions, restaurants and shopping. The price is very resonable. My husband and I look forward to our time here. I would highly recommend this hotel no matter how long or short your stay may be. Our last stay was for three weeks as we live in Florida. We will definately be back to visit Patrick and the rest of his very capable staff soon.

Room Tip: Ask for Patrick!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Ocean, NJ
Reviewed April 25, 2012

If you are traveling to, near, or through, Hazleton, PA, I highly recommend staying at the Ramada. If you are on an extended stay for business reasons, the Ramada is a no-brainer. It is in an excellent location with its proximity to both I-80 and I-81. There is entertainment, shopping, and dining nearby. The staff at the hotel is very nice and accomodating.

Room Tip: The South side of the hotel parking lot fills quickly at night.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazleton
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton
#1 of 2 in West Hazleton
Residence Inn Hazleton
Residence Inn Hazleton
#2 of 8 in Hazleton

Been to Ramada Hazleton? Share your experiences!