Ramada Hazleton
Hampton Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$119
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$121
Candlewood Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$124
$59
Residence Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)
$149
$134
Residence Inn
Penn Terrace Motel(Beaver Meadows)
$55
$50
Comfort Inn(West Hazleton)
$73
$77
Travelocity
All reviewscontinental breakfastmanager patrickroom was cleanvisit familyexcellent staypleasant stayroad tripprizewalmart
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I have been staying at the Ramada in Hazelton, PA. For the last 9 months, my boyfriend and I travel from opposite directions and meet there every weekend. This is a very friendly family environment and the staff is very professional and you can’t beat the prices which include a continental breakfast. When I arrive late on Friday evening, the front staff has extra coffee and towels for me to, I have sufficient supplies and I can sleep late on Saturday. The hotel is near Wal-Mart, CVS, and a mall for your shopping convenience.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2012

was looking for a good, cheap motel and pet friendly, went in and front desk clerk was very helpful. checked the room out first. very nice and clean. very quiet place and no drama!!!the housekeepers are full of smiles, very nice. if there was a problem the manager was on it.. so if you are looking for a good place to stay go check them out!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I travel for a living and spend more time in Motels than at home. This is a great place to stay not only for a night, but they offer extended stay rates too. The rooms are large, with pillow top mattresses, microwave, and fridge. The high speed internet is fast. Continental breakfast. Very friendly staff. If your ever in the area, I would highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Nothing to write home about. It was $70 plus tax for the night. I walked in and the room was freezing. Ok, trying to conserve energy, I can understand that. But the heat was completely off. The room itself was ok. There was a microwave and mini-fridge, I only used the fridge for two bottles of soda, but it seemed to be working ok.
The remote for the TV did not work, don't know if it was the batteries or the remote. I did not call the front desk because I figured I would just find a channel and stay there because I knew once I got comfortable I would be asleep anyway.
The plug in the bathtub did not even come close to closing and the water was draining out almost as fast as I was trying to fill the tub. I also had to let the water run for quite a while before it would get hot. In the morning when I checked out, I went to the "continental breakfast" to grab a coffee to take with me. I glanced around, the "breakfast" was pitiful,
Was it worth $70+ for the night, nope. $50 maybe. I wound up staying two more nights, but up the street a few feet.
With that being said, the check-in person was very nice and polite. It was also quiet, I did not hear any noise.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I have stayed at this Hotel 3 or 4 times. Every time I come back it is a little better. The first couple of times the hallways smelled. That problem seems to have disappeared. I always stay here midweek and it is pretty quiet. The rooms are in good shape considering the age of the hotel. For 50 or 60 bux a night it's not bad. The free breakfast wasn't so hot but with the money saved staying here I was able to eat at a restaurant. For the money paid it is one of the better hotels in the lower price range. The Wifi works without problems. I am not one of those who turns over mattresses when I stay at a place but overall it is pretty good considering the age. The rugs could use changing throughout and they should make some upgrades to the breakfast and I could probably give it 4 stars for the price.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business