“I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

this hotel is the best place ever in Hazleton.. I stayed there over our Spring break. The front desk was soo nice. Great breakfast, was the best away from home the girls were so nice in there. my kids loved the pool . It was like home away from home.. please stay there if u want to feel like you are special. Dont stay anywhere else. The manager there is the best person around she makes you feel like you are someone... try it I know I will go back in the summer I give them 10 stars!!!!!
thank you to everyone!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank lori r
Residence_Hazleton, General Manager at Residence Inn Hazleton, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate all feedback and are glad to hear you and your family enjoyed our property. We look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Fantastic place to stay. Clean, excellent staff, wonderful breakfast and beautiful room. Couldn't ask for anything more if you stay here. Close to I-81. This is our new stop when traveling back from Florida. AND, it's pet friendly - which is very important for us.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Pat-NewYork11
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in, period. The front desk was wonderful at getting me checked in and situated. The room was clean, spacious - and in super working order. There are some nice surprises here, too - upgraded toiletries, lots and lots of tv channels, and coffee (or tea) delivered to your room in the morning. I will look forward to staying here again - and recommend that if you have a chance, you do as well. Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank MelBeSe S
Spring House, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed at the Residence Inn - Hazleton, PA over the Easter weekend March 28th through 31st. It is very close to I-81 but it is far enough off the road so you do not hear the trucks. The front desk personnel were personable when checking in and checking out. Check-in was very swift especially if you are signed up for Marriott points. With all your information on file all they need is a your license and credit card for check-in. On check-out day the bill is under your door early in the AM. My grandson and I stayed in a 2 Bedroom - 2 Bath Suite. It was so clean and very spacious. It had a full kitchen as well as 3 TV's, one in each bedroom and one in the Living Room area. There was a hot and cold breakfast with many selections served in the lobby area (breakfast area) in the morning. We only went once because we had food in the room. There is also a Turkey Hill, Sonic and Burger King close to the hotel. There is also a pizza place in town that delivers to the hotel. The pool was immaculate as was the fitness room. Outside the pool area they have a fire pit that they light at night. Although it was kind of chilly it was nice to sit on the chairs outside by the fire. There is also a basketball net area set up. My daughter and her family are in this area and I can't wait until another occasion so I can stay at this hotel again. The only negative is that the handicapped parking is far from the front door if you have walking problems. It is hard to get a parking place close to the door when you come back to the room later in the evening. They could use more handicapped parking closer to the entrance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Luv2flypa
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed one night while passing through and was glad I stopped here. They were very friendly and made you feel you belonged. The staff was very welcoming and helpful, it was quiet, clean, and the wifi worked well.
The bed was comfy and the price was reasonable. I honestly can't remember any negative... I guess there weren't a ton of nearby hotels and shopping, but I wasn't there for that, so I didn't look for it. I was told that Hazleton has some great food and good shopping just a few minutes away though.

4 Thank Jonathan H
Raritan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

A regular visitor to the property, I always feel welcome and at home when I visit. The hotel is clean and offers plenty of amenities for the seasoned traveler. The property and its staff go above and beyond your normal hotel. A+++ on all counts.

4 Thank btgandRaritan
Bordentown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My company has a facility in Hazleton, so I stay here from time to time. The staff is great, very friendly and efficient. The rooms are very cozy and have a homey feel, making travel a little easier. I hate being away from home, but I love staying here when I have to be away.

4 Thank Cathy R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazleton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton
Hampton Inn Hazleton
Hampton Inn Hazleton
#1 of 8 in Hazleton
Candlewood Suites Hazleton
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe
Courtyard Wilkes-Barre Scranton/Arena

Been to Residence Inn Hazleton? Share your experiences!