Residence Inn Hazleton
Hampton Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$119
$80
Candlewood Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$124
$59
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
$121
Fairfield Inn
Penn Terrace Motel(Beaver Meadows)
$55
$50
Comfort Inn(West Hazleton)
$73
$77
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchenburger kingfront deskmarriott hotelspool and jacuzzihome away from homehazleton areaeach morningfast foodknoebels amusement parkgas stationmy favoriteliving roomscrambled eggsthe breakfast areaturkey chilipet fee
Reviewed March 15, 2013

A regular visitor to the property, I always feel welcome and at home when I visit. The hotel is clean and offers plenty of amenities for the seasoned traveler. The property and its staff go above and beyond your normal hotel. A+++ on all counts.

4  Thank btgandRaritan
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My company has a facility in Hazleton, so I stay here from time to time. The staff is great, very friendly and efficient. The rooms are very cozy and have a homey feel, making travel a little easier. I hate being away from home, but I love staying here when I have to be away.

4  Thank Cathy R
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is an A+ hotel, I stay in hotels each week and truly none compare to The Residence Inn in Hazelton,Pa. The Mgmt and staff are friendly and helpful, they help with directions and recommendations for places to eat.
There is no place like home but if you need a home away from home this is the place. The rooms are first class and the reception area is very inviting with the fireplace and in the summer the firepit outside is a nice touch.
The Mgmt goes out of their way to make you feel welcome, I normally dont write reviews however I need to recognize this exceptionale hotel and their staff.

4  Thank mike n
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We wanted to find a place to stay close to the ski resorts that was clean, affordable and offered a breakfast. The Residence Inn in Hazelton PA was exactly that. When we called to make the reservations we discussed our situation (how many in our party, that we would be skiing and wanted a room by the door, and that we were planning on utilizing the pool/hot tub could we also get a room near that as well. She helped us greatly, we received a great room, location was exceptional and the breakfast was very good (eggs, cereal, fruit, waffles, breads, danish, bagels, coffee, and juices). The location was great, off the turnpike and within 30 mins of Jack Frost and Big Boulder. I would recommend this resort, and will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank onmytoes4
Reviewed March 8, 2013

i stay here regularly when I travel to this area. I travel for business across the countries and have stayed at many marriott and hilton properties. By far the customer service at this Residence Inn is unmatched by any other place I have stayed. I use all the amenities here, fitness room and pool ---EVERYTHING is consistently in working order and very clean, which is usually not the case in many many hotels. The manager, Laurie, is top notch and runs a great hotel! I am always pleasantly welcomed; and have always had a great experience at this Residence Inn. This property deserves high marks and i recommend it to everyone without reservation.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business