“Just like NY!”

Original Pocono Pizzeria
Ranked #26 of 50 Restaurants in Hawley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent pizza! In my opinion, the key to great pizza (I'm a pizza snob, by the way) is a small place with real pizza ovens and a little Italian man behind the counter. Original Pocono Pizza meets all of these! We had a meatball calzone and a few slices of plain pizza. Meatball was one of the best I've had and pizza was excellent! Even reminded me of my favorite pizza place when I was growing up because they had RC Cola!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Everytime I come up to the area I make sure I stop here to see Larry and enjoy a slice of pizza. Larry, the owner is an original Brooklyn boy that made a wrong turn and opened a pizzeria here. Food is good and never a bad pie. Is it the Waldorf? NO but it is good!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We saw the flies at the door and ran the place looked dirty and just unsanitary I can't imagine how they stay opened Doh has definitely not been in here

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Stopped by here while on our trip and we were not pleased. Much better places nearby.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Fresh ingredients and great food
Catering also available