“A great find!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Jackson, New Jersey
“A great find!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

After having a horrible experience elsewhere and ultimately leaving with no food, we stopped at Fluff's in Hawley, PA. We were 4 hungry adults and a starving 2-year-old.

When we arrived we explained to the waitress/cook (she seemed to be the only one there) that the 2-year-old was way beyond her meal time and we had left the last place we tried to eat after waiting an hour for food. She was extremely helpful and put a grilled cheese on the grill immediately, then gave us menus and took our drink orders.

We had burgers, a cheesesteak, and chicken fingers and fries. All the food was great. The prices were low and therefore I would definitely rank Fluff's as an excellent value. The waitress didn't make the burgers exactly as ordered (we think she just confused the one we ordered for a different burger on the menu), but it didn't matter because everything was delicious.

Nice homey atmosphere. Not a health food restaurant by any means, but the food was hot and fresh and delicious. Thanks Fluff's for salvaging our day!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank msmileyface

Barbados
“Small hometown”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had our breakfast at fluffs, it's like going to your friends house. They welcome you with a smile and the serve you like family. The food is fresh and made to order, the locals are great. The value is great.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Hancaviz
Princeton, New Jersey
“lunch.”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

food was simple, good and fresh sandwiches and chicken. The staff were courteous and the service was very good. Nice clean bright place for a simple lunch.

Visited June 2013
PENNSYLVANIA
“Pretty Disappointing”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

After driving by this place a number of times and hearing good reviews from my mother, I decided to have lunch here with my husband. I went simple -- cheeseburger and fries. My husband ordered a cheesesteak. About 25 minutes passed before our nice-but-not-on-the-ball waitress reappeared with our food. (She had other tables, but not so many that she couldn't swing by our table with a 'hey, it'll be a few minutes more -- can I refill your drinks?') Aside from the fact that it obviously came frozen on the sisco truck, my burger, which I ordered medium, was so well done that it was tough & chewy. It didn't taste like anything, let alone beef. Our waitress came back a few minutes later -- I asked her if the burgers came frozen. Indeed they do, folks.
My husband's cheesesteak was great, however, so it wasn't a total loss.
If they start making their own burgers, I may give them another shot.

• Visited May 2013
Valley Cottage, New York
“What a gem!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This place has AWESOME burgers! Such a pleasant surprise and the BEST value for such a good burger! $5.50?!? I think yes! I would pay more for them any day. The staff is really friendly and you can watch them cook your food because it's an open kitchen. It can get a little smokey sometimes but my boyfriend and I love to sit at the deli bar and grab a bite to eat from this place after hitting up the gym. Perfect for a lunch date!

Visited February 2013