“Small hometown”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Barbados
“Small hometown”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had our breakfast at fluffs, it's like going to your friends house. They welcome you with a smile and the serve you like family. The food is fresh and made to order, the locals are great. The value is great.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Hancaviz

Princeton, New Jersey
“lunch.”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

food was simple, good and fresh sandwiches and chicken. The staff were courteous and the service was very good. Nice clean bright place for a simple lunch.

Visited June 2013
PENNSYLVANIA
“Pretty Disappointing”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

After driving by this place a number of times and hearing good reviews from my mother, I decided to have lunch here with my husband. I went simple -- cheeseburger and fries. My husband ordered a cheesesteak. About 25 minutes passed before our nice-but-not-on-the-ball waitress reappeared with our food. (She had other tables, but not so many that she couldn't swing by our table with a 'hey, it'll be a few minutes more -- can I refill your drinks?') Aside from the fact that it obviously came frozen on the sisco truck, my burger, which I ordered medium, was so well done that it was tough & chewy. It didn't taste like anything, let alone beef. Our waitress came back a few minutes later -- I asked her if the burgers came frozen. Indeed they do, folks.
My husband's cheesesteak was great, however, so it wasn't a total loss.
If they start making their own burgers, I may give them another shot.

• Visited May 2013
Valley Cottage, New York
“What a gem!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This place has AWESOME burgers! Such a pleasant surprise and the BEST value for such a good burger! $5.50?!? I think yes! I would pay more for them any day. The staff is really friendly and you can watch them cook your food because it's an open kitchen. It can get a little smokey sometimes but my boyfriend and I love to sit at the deli bar and grab a bite to eat from this place after hitting up the gym. Perfect for a lunch date!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Hbananna89
North East, Pennsylvania
“good food”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Every thing was perfect .Have Fluff's cater your next party or open house. Fluff''s do the open house for Baer's sport center and it is the best around.

Visited April 2013