“Great people, regular diner food”
Review of Hawley Diner

Hawley Diner
Ranked #17 of 49 Restaurants in Hawley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We wanted a standard breakfast - some coffee, eggs, toast, potatoes - and the Hawley Diner gave us just that. On a little getaway from NYC, it was nice to walk into a place where it seemed like everybody knew everybody and couldn't have been nicer. Standard diner food, very good price, no frills, great little diner :)

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We stopped into the Hawley Diner for breakfast on our way into Pennysylvania. It's and old fashioned diner with a great breakfast menu and wonderfully friendly service. We sat down and the waitress promptly appeared with menus and offers of coffee. I have to tell you, my fiancée and I both have a little of the "coffee-snob" in us and they made a good cup of coffee! We both ordered the spinach and tomato "omelet of the day" and it tasty and filling, as were the accompanying potatoes. If you find yourself passing through in the morning, I would recommend you stop in.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Took my granddaughter for breakfast while she was visiting and we ordered a simple pancake breakfast with bacon. The bacon was terribly cheap-over cooked thin and brittle. The syrup, served 5-10 minutes after the pancakes, was served in the bottle- a cheap store brand, and the waitress after I complained about the bacon, became surly and never served the coffee. She left it to someone else who just happened to be passing by. Needless to say, I will never go back, and she did not get a tip!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband and I enjoy going to the Hawley Diner. We recently relocated to Northeastern PA and after eating at the diner while house hunting, we've now become regulars. You'll find us in the diner every Sunday after church. Justin and Mike prepare very nice breakfasts including fabulous omelets, wraps, eggs Benedict, you name it. We've also been there for lunch and dinner on occasion for one of their specials or just a burger, fries, and a shake. Anna, JoJo, Patty, Tracy and Yvonne are wonderful servers, very efficient and friendly. Feels like home to us!

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Don't like outatowners... I live in Tafton, right down the road. I guess that's to far out of town. The service... What service! The food.. How can you destroy breakfast! Cold, greasy. Over easy... Naaaa WELL DONE! Potatoes ordered well done... Naaa WHITE AND SOFT! Breast soggy... Never again!

2  Thank TravelingDrZ