“Perfect for any Family”

Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Hawley
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whether you are looking for lunch, dinner, a late night snack, or just meeting friends after work, we've got something for everyone at the Boat House!
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Went there for dinner with two toddlers. We waited 20 minutes for a table, so we took the kids to the lake. Once our table was ready the staff was great, interacted very well with kids. I had the tuna steak and my wife had the apple walnut salad. We both ate every bit. We highly recommended. Enjoy

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My mother-in-law decided to take my wife and me out to lunch on the lark. The Boathouse is one of our favorites and we were not disappointed. We had a great lunch - too much food - and a nice time together. This is a great place for good food and drink in the Lake Wallenpaupack Area.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The atmosphere is great and the food is great. The burgers, the wings and the boat house salad are musts, the nachos too! The prices are just a little high, but the portions are plenty. Overall well worth it.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

went here with my girl friend for a Sunday night dinner. Nice area, good drive great views. We arrived about 5:30-6:00 hostess very helpful and patient. Restrooms clean. Decor upscale bar / pub style. Food was very good. We both had the french onion soup very well made. The house salad with the garlic dressing served family style was very good as well. I had the lobster my girl had the crab cakes. I would rate both good to very good but I have had better and the price was a bit high. Mind you I am not saying they were bad but for the price they could have been just a little better. (lobster was $33-$35 I expect a little more) Service was very good waitress was available with no issues and very knowledgable and helpful. I would go back again.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We enjoy eating here periodically as their menu ranges from a burger and fries to a full dinner. It is kid-friendly and located right on Lake Wallenpaupack.