“Funky Little Grocery Store”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lake Region IGA Super Market
Ranked #14 of 47 Restaurants in Hawley
Batesville, Arkansas
“Funky Little Grocery Store”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

While staying in Hawley went in here to pick up several items. Selection was fair, but the service was great. People were pleasant and helpful.

• Visited June 2014

Hawley, Pennsylvania
“Great Friendly service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The IGA is a great market. They go out of their way to help you out and always give back to the community. I like to shop their sale items which are always priced very competitively. They have an excellent meat department. They also have a convenient beer store. This is a nice clean market, laid out well. And I have never had to wait long in line. they keep multiple check out lanes open and move you right through. I hate lines!

Visited May 2014
Hawley, Pennsylvania
“Excellent quality meats, some hard to find items you cannot get elsewhere.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Was very impressed to find that Lake Region IGA had Ronzoni Gluten Free Pasta the same week it debuted on the market. Also you can purchase Alpine Artisan Quality Sausages and many hard to find items which you cannot get at Walmart or other supermarkets. This is one of the cleanest and most helpful stores and the owners are community supporters of many worthy causes. Well-stocked, fresh meats and produce, knowledgeable staff and helpful and friendly service. I shop both here and their smaller market in downtown Hawley for quick purchases, which has a delightfully welcoming deli area great for a quick lunch. I am extremely pleased with the convenience, service and price at both IGAs. One stop shopping when planning gettogethers as well because of the availability of beverage choices.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RevRandyPOrso
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Needed a grocery store close by”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was the only grocery store within 8 miles so had no choice but to go here. Selection of fresh produce, meat, fish etc. was limited. I got what I needed but would have like for it to be a little more homey. I have an IGA where I live and they have a wonderful deli which would have been nice for tourists that didn't want to cook.

Visited July 2013
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
“Good for some forgotten item”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The IGA is an okay place to grab something you forgot but the prices are high. I did find the best steak sauce there (Braswell's of Georgia Vidalia onion) and they have other brands that you won't find at the wal-mart. If you need to get a lot of foods I recommend going up the road to Honesdale and shop that Wal-mart they have a great selection of what you need and prices that can't be beat. Everytime my wife and I go to the lake we always shop the Wal-Mart for all our supplies and if we need something quick we go to the IGA. The service was friendly everytime we have gone in the IGA.

• Visited August 2012