“excelent food”

Gresham's Chop House
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Hawley
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Moscow, Pennsylvania
“excelent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

the food is excellent and I loved the fact that the restaurant changes it specials up unlike the other local restaurants who keep the same things every week. the waitress named Rachel was also amazing. she checked on my table 5 times during our meal. the desert was also excellent I loved the snicker brownie ala mode being the way I loved it since I cant have caramel due to my allergies.

• Visited July 2013

Woodbury, New York
“Don't do it!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ate dinner here last Sunday evening with family. Food was mediocre. Service was mediocre to poor. Decor mediocre.
We had just eaten lunch earlier that day at The Boat House restaurant, which is 5 minutes away, and has MUCH better food. That's my review.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DrBknowsBEST
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

There are not a lot of great restaurants around Lake Wallenpaupack. I would consider this an okay one. We were able to get a table at the bar with no wait on the 4th of July weekend. The bar area is large and they have entertainment on the weekends. The bar area smelled like bleach. It may have been because the bathrooms are located near the bar. There is outdoor seating and a fairly large indoor area. The atmoshere is casual. Some people were even in bathing suits with cover ups. The service was fine. The buffalo wings were good. The rest of the food (Delmonico steak, Chicken Francaise, and burgers) were okay. The salad that came with the dinners was not good. It was floating in dressing, so you may want to order it on the side.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Pam V
Barbados
“Great food great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Close to our hotel, across the parking lot, good food, nice people. The atmosphere is casual the dress is casual and the food is eloquent. It was reasonably priced for the food we were served. Only get there a couple times a year but wouldn't miss it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Hancaviz
Chicago, Illinois
“Osso bucco special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We dined at Greshams on Friday night.
I had the Prime Rib med rare which unfortunately was very tough.
My husband had the Osso Bucco which was very tender and just fell off the bone.
We ordered 2 sides the broccoli and the mushrooms and onions.
Then our server told us as the Osso Bucco was the special of the night the mushroom and onion side would only be the mushrooms.
Okay .... So we asked if we could get a side of sautéed onions.
No....only the mushrooms can be served with the Osso Bucco.
Is anyone else confused ... If you have ran out of onions or the chef just forgot to order them just say so.
Don't say only half the side is available because I ordered the special.

Visited June 2013