“Perfection....”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Hawley
Watkins Glen, New York
“Perfection....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

Our whole experience was even more amazing than we had hoped. The food was fabulous. I have a lot of dietary restrictions, and the staff at Tree went above and beyond accommodating every one of them. I can't thank them enough. Because of my restrictions I don't set my expectations very high when I go out to eat, however I was blown away with the dishes that they prepared for me. They even seemed happy to go the extra mile so I wouldn't get sick. The art class we took was a lot of fun. The instructor was entertaining and very helpful throughout the class. We have our watercolors as a reminder of our Anniversary getaway. The spa was fantastic - very relaxing. The staff throughout our entire stay made us feel welcome. They were always happy to help with anything. The fitness classes and activities are abundant to say the least. We only stayed one night (two days), but really wanted to stay another night. There was so much more to do. Unfortunately, we had other obligations to attend to. There was always water with lemon, orange or cucumber; hot tea & coffee; nuts & fresh fruit available during the day and evening hours. I have researched a lot of Destination Spas, and have not found any that even begin to compare. We can't wait to return... .

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nicole J
Lindsey B, Manager at The Lodge at Woodloch, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Nicole J-

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for choosing to spend such a special occasion with us here at The Lodge. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (325)
Royersford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

The staff at the Lodge were excellent and bend over backwards to ensure that your stay is perfect. The fitness classes were outstanding! The variety of classes and the professionalism of the instructors was excellent. I'm now hooked on "Drums Alive!" The overall property and amenities are just lovely! Finally, the food, OH THE FOOD! So delish!

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the lake.
3 Thank Margaret L
Margaret L-

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your thoughts regarding your recent stay! The Lodge is a fabulous location for a girls' trip away to re-connect and make new memories. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

I cannot say enough about The Lodge at Woodloch. I first experienced it in the fall of 2013 with my husband and then I brought my girlfriend in April 2014. We plan to make it an annual girls weekend. I would love to spend an entire week here experiencing all of the fitness classes. Cindy Wasilewski, director of fitness does an excellent job coordinating a variety of classes to fit everyone's needs. The spa is sooo relaxing, I never want to leave and the food is excellent. There is something for everyone here and I am soo relaxed by the time I leave, I can't wait to come back. The service and staff at the lodge is also unbelievable. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy and they all seem to love their jobs. LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

3 Thank Renee B
Renee B-

We are so thrilled that you have found your happy place here at The Lodge! It truly is a special place and we are so happy we can share it with you. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was the most relaxing getaway we have ever taken. The spa was top notch, the food excellent and the property was five star. The programs and services offered are both insightful and inspirational. One of the best spa services we ever had. Cant wait to go back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TJKandSAK
TJKandSAK-

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! We are so pleased that you found your time here so enjoyable. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

All the staff where amazing and knowledgeable about what they were teaching. I love the art and hike especially! The gratuity built in was also a plus so I did not have to think about who/how much to tip. I also felt like although I was alone `there were people of all types there so I could interact with others at the classes or have alone time at the spa. They have everything which makes it easy if you forget something not to worry they most likely have it for you. I was pleasantly surprised and I would happily go back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank 81happytraveler2013
81happytraveler2013-

We are delighted to read your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit! Everyone here at The Lodge strives each and every day to provide a comforting and relaxed environment to encourage self awareness and reflection. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon!
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

The Lodge at Woodloch is a lovely property. The staff is delightful and unpretentious. The Spa is well designed and beautifully appointed. The food at the restaurant is healthy and well-prepared; with appropriate size portions. A person with a large appetite may not be satisfied but I loved the real world size portions. A great bar and bartender. This is a place to renew and refresh. It can be boot camp or it can be a time to reflect and meditate. I definitely plan to return.

1 Thank Anita M
Anita M-

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time here, and look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for choosing to stay with us!
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Went with my husband for a long weekend. We had such a great time! The facilities were beautiful- comfortable room with a beautiful terrace, dining room, quiet room, library were all beautiful and comfortable with gorgeous fireplaces.

Best part of the resort were the classes. Went to 4-5 activities a day. Yoga, watercolors, mandala drawing, fly fishing, terrarium planting. great way to relax, unwind, and try new things. Looking forward to returning.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bttrflyali
bttrflyali-

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such lovely comments regarding your recent stay here at The Lodge! We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the variety of classes we offer. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hawley
Hotel Fauchere
3.5 of 5 bubbles 2,540 reviews
Ledges Hotel
Ledges Hotel
#3 of 7 in Hawley

Been to The Lodge at Woodloch? Share your experiences!