The Lodge at Woodloch
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ledges Hotel(Hawley)(Great Value!)
$150
$65
Cove Haven Resort(Lakeville)
$171
$162
  • Pool
Lake Mocatek Inn(Lakeville)(Great Value!)
$95
Wayne Inn(Honesdale)
$75
Hotel Wayne(Honesdale)
$100
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,258 results
All reviewsspa treatmentsart classesfitness classesthe outdoor hot tubwhisper loungetop notcheucalyptus steam roommother daughtercanyon ranchspa areagreat spafire pitwatercolor classgreat wall of yogaget awaycooking demobreakfast and lunch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I recently re-visited the Lodge at Woodloch and for the second year in a row, it was a wonderful experience. It is very relaxing--with the pools, hot tubs, steam room, sauna and the massages are the best I ever had. When we first visited, I was expecting (and dreading) "spa food", however, the restaurant is one of the best I've eaten at--and we eat out quite often. With three excellent, gourmet meals a day--for me the food is one of the highlights of the Lodge. The entire staff is couteous, well-trained, and a pleasure to interact with during your stay. Although I am happy the place is doing well--it was more crowded this year than it was last year--although we rarely encountered many people when we were in the pool. We both highly recommend the Lodge for a very relaxing and enjoyable trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I consider myself a bit of a spa snob! The Lodge at Woodloch is one my favorites! The spa is excellent, the classes are well run, food is amazing, and the rooms are perfect! I have gone here 7 times and I have never had a bad experience.

1  Thank angelacar
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My friends and I wanted to get away to a peaceful place where decisions on what to eat and what to do would be easy and relaxing. The Lodge at Woodloch was the perfect solution. The food, the spa treatments, the exercise classes, the environment, and the staff all exceeded my expectations. I did not want to leave, and I want to go back as soon as I can. And I really missed the meals during my first day back home.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Fabulous experience for myself, my husband and two of our dearest friends. It was all that I anticipated it would be so of course it met all of my expectations! We came to relax, unwind and be pampered and we came away feeling relaxed, unwound, and completely pampered! Staff was OUTSTANDING; professional, personable, accommodating, and always pleasant. After reading some reviews I must say that although the meal portions were not "super-sized" they were perfect. Appetizers, soup, entree, and dessert left us all feeling more than satisfied - and we love to eat. Being out there in the middle of nature provided a beautiful 360 degree view (no matter where you were.,..) Thank you for providing such a fantastic oasis in any season.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

From the moment I arrived it was a great experience. I went with my daughter and two girlfriends. I cannot say enough about the wonderful service, the cleanliness, and the delicious food! I must mention the classes you can take while you are there. They have exercise, meditation, cooking and art classes. The cooking class and art classes were wonderful. Thank you John Leone for being such a great art teacher. I am looking forward to returning so I can take another art class and to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere.

1  Thank Diane081996