1,539 results
All reviewsbumper carsmeal planall ageswoodloch pinesgo kartszip linefamily vacationpetting zoosnow tubingmountain laurelindoor playgroundwhole familybatting cagespaddle boatscupcake warssomething for everyonescavenger hunt
Reviewed December 6, 2009

I had posted a review of Woodloch about a year and a half ago, and I just felt the urge to do it again.

Woodloch continues to outdo itself every time we stay there. I've been staying there since I was about 12 years old, and it just keeps getting better. The service is impeccable, the accommodations are clean and comfortable, and the activities are plentiful. I go up to Woodloch about twice a year with my parents and my boyfriend, and this year I brought my best friend along, who had never been there before. She had so much fun and is still talking about the trip! What I love about Woodloch the most is that I feel like part of the Kiesendahl family when I'm up there. They truly live by their mission statement: treat others as if they were company in your own home. The staff literally bends over backwards for you and always treats you well. When I go up there, I feel as though I had never left. Members of the Kiesendahl family are around the resort all day every day. They obviously take great pride in Woodloch and want to ensure that every guest is enjoying his or her stay.

Woodloch is not a place for parents to drop off their children with a babysitter all day. Of course, Woodloch does have babysitting services, but the whole point of vacationing at this fine establishment is for families to come together and have a good time. Woodloch encourages family fun and gears most of the activities towards families. The activity directors do a great job with bringing together people of all ages. So put down your Blackberry and spend some time with your kids -- believe me, they'll appreciate it more than you can imagine.

Woodloch is worth every single penny that you pay to stay there. Whether you tire yourself out with the endless activities or relax in the pool, you're sure to leave with memories that will last forever. Woodloch is part of my extended family -- make it part of yours, too.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank BeatleGina
Reviewed November 9, 2009

woodloch was great. plenty for the little ones to do, and our every need was anticipated and taken care of. i hated to leave and i'm dying to go back.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2009

We decided to spend a night here after dropping our kids at camp. Woodloch is beautifully located on a Lake with plenty of activity for families including grandparents. It caters for families who want to vacation together and is perfect for family reunions.

We particularly liked how they had activities for kids, adults and seniors with everything from go karts, to ballroom dancing.

The food was very good and the service was outstanding.

I would however only recommend this resort for families. Far too family oriented for couples and forget it for singles ! Best for big families and family reunions or multiple families who like to vacation together.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2009

This was our second trip to Woodloch and we cannot wait to go back again next month!!!!!. The whole family enjoys everything about the place; the rooms, food, setting and, of course, the activities, especially the Scavenger Hunt with Joey, which is an event not to be missed but what really makes the resort is that it brings everyone together. We look forward to going every year.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2009

My wife and I and two daughters (ages 6 and 4) spent two nights at Woodloch at the end of September. We had a wonderful time. There was always something for the children to do, rain or shine. We stayed in a one bedroom suite with a view of the lake. The room was very neat although it had not been updated in some time. My girls had a blast and are looking forward to go back. My oldest said she would rather return to Woodloch than go to Disney. Wow!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family