Woodloch Pines Resort
$171
$162
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Lake Mocatek Inn(Lakeville)(Great Value!)
$95
Travelocity
Wayne Inn(Honesdale)
$75
Hotel Wayne(Honesdale)
$100
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,476 results
All reviewsbumper carsmeal planall agesgo kartszip linesnow tubingfamily vacationpetting zoomountain laurelindoor playgroundwhole familypaddle boatscupcake warssomething for everyonebatting cagesthe main lodgescavenger hunt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great fun for all ages. We ranged in age from 2 through 72. Will be back next summer and we can't wait. The staff is efficient and very friendly. Entertainment fun. Food good. Outdoor activities perfect. Couldn't ask for more.

Room Tip: Stay at Greenbrier. Central to everything.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Woodloch, Owner at Woodloch Pines Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2014

Dee M. –

Thank you for taking the time to share thoughts about your recent stay.

As always, we’re happy to hear that you had such a positive vacation experience! We like to think we provide a perfect canvas for all ages to reconnect and spend quality time together and we’re glad to hear we were up to par.

Next summer will be here before you know it- we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed August 16, 2014

My family and I visited Woodloch Pines Resort. We were a group of 8, three generations from grandparent to parents to kids. It was our first trip there. Many of the visitors return year after year. We stayed in the Springbrook building in the Edgewater suite rooms. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, good for a family. The property is beautiful with a great lake and lots of outdoor activities. There are many group games, like Double Dare and Survivor. Our group participated in most of the big games and had a blast. The family style food in the dining room was good and family friendly. Evening activities like the shows, Bingo, and horse racing were enjoyed by all. We highly recommend Woodloch.

Room Tip: Our Springbrook room comfortably held 6 people. Great lake view.
4  Thank Barbara C

Barbara C-

Thank you for your recent stay, and taking the time to share your experience.

As first time visitors, we’re happy to see you were able to jump right into the mix of things and get involved in a few of our large team events. Regardless of age and skill, our games simply require a little bit of enthusiasm and the ability to let loose in order for you to enjoy them, and we’re glad to see your group enjoyed them! They are a big part of why Woodloch has become such a unique venue for multi-generation families to get away to.

Thank you for the kind words, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Went with girlfriends. Very efficient check in. Given great tour of spa facilities before our massage. We were able to use the 2 indoor jacuzzis, outdoor jacuzzi, steamroom, sauna, and pool.
Spa very clean. As soon as we left a wet towel, the attendants would pick it up. Very efficient. Bathroom area very clean, towels rolled so tightly, nice scented lotions. Beautiful assortment of teas, cucumber and lemon water, and fruit provided. The attendants who manage and clean the spa area/lockers were excellent.
My friends loved their massage. I had better....the massage therapist did not even touch my face, head, skull, or chest area. My friends told me that they had their ear lobes massaged...their temples eased of tension. This was not my experience. If I go again, and most likely, I will...I will certainly request for a different therapist.
We had lunch at the spa restaurant. The food was delicious.
The service was poor for a place like this. The hostess did not even look up at us when asking our reservation name. The hostess sat everyone so close together where the whole restaurant was empty.
We were able to get hot soup and salad at the buffet. I took two bites of my salad, and my entree came. They should have held the entrees for just a bit...there were too many plates on the table for me and my guests. The skirt steak and cheese flat bread was excellent. Mushroom soup was very good. My friends had the shrimp roll. There was too much mayonaise! My friends and I were still chewing our food, when the waitress asked if we wanted coffee or dessert. Clearly, some "refresher" classes are needed for the hostess and waitress.
It was a nice day to be with friends in this setting. I would recommend this spa. The facility itself is very tranquil and calming. Hopefully, these staff issues will be addressed to impove daily interactions with guests.

Room Tip: We were day guests
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank DollyXo
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The Woodloch staff treats guests as if they are family visiting their home. Our family has been coming to Woodloch Pines since 2006 and we love it. Our kids loved it when they were 10, 9 & 6 years old and still love it now that they are 18, 17 & 14. Plenty to do every day for all ages and all energy levels. You can just relax by the lake or pool or participate in the many fun activities. The activities are a great way to meet other families who we now look forward to seeing every year. The staff is friendly and attentive, the food is delicious and plentiful, the rooms are very clean. And it is a true vacation for moms! No cooking, no cleaning - just relax and have fun. It is paradise!

4  Thank Terri R

Terri R-
Thank you for your stay, and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Since we opened our doors in 1958, our mission statement has always been “to treat each and every guest as if they are company in our own home.” We’re happy to hear that you felt that way! Whether you find yourself doing everything we have to offer or doing absolutely “nothing at all,” we like to think we have something for everyone.

Moms work hard 24/7… perhaps nobody is as deserving of some time off than they are! Again, we thank you for your kind words and hope to share our hospitality again with you in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

My family and I just came back from a fantasticl stay at Woodloch Pines Resort. What stands out is the impeccable service. We dined at The Main Dining Room where we had Megan as our waitress. She is the very best. Nothing was a problem for her and the staff that helped her. The fantastic service doesn't end there. The front desk, the transport drivers, the managers, the waitress at the beach lake, the cleaning staff and the Kiesendahl family were extraordinary. There is a 15% service charge added to your final bill. My husband and I tipped several people extra. That is how good the service is at Woodloch Pines Resort.
There were five of us. We are all from Long Island, New York. We are water people. We used the outdoor pool, the indoor pool and the beach lake. All of them are terrific. There are a variety of events at the outdoor pool and the beach lake. There is beach volleyball, water skiing, paddle boarding, paddle boats, sail boats etc. There is a boat that will take you around the beautiful and peaceful Lake Teedyuskung.
Our family was on the three meal plan. Woodloch feeds their guest very well. There was a lunch buffet and another day for lunch a cookout. Woodloch has MUD PIE. It is absolutely delicious.
Unfortunately our stay this time was too brief. We originally were going from Sat-Tues. My granddaughter had a friends's Sweet Sixteen Party to attend on Saturday evening. We missed our favorite night. On Saturdays there is an unbelievable fireworks display and it is theme night. We will definitely be back again for that.
This was our second time at Woodloch Pines. The management by John and Steve Kiesendahl is excellent. Their staff loves them too. We also met two of the third generation Kiesendahls. We spoke with Bob Kiesendahl and Robbie, who is Nancy Kiesendahl's son. Mary and Harry's wonderful traditions are being carried forward.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor of the Mount Laurel building. We had two rooms 734 and 735. The rooms had everything you needed for a comfortable stay. There was a couch, chair, coffee table and small refrigerator. There was a good size closet with a safe, ironing board and iron. It had a chest also to put all your clothes away. The best part was the balcony overlooking the lake.
1  Thank kathwalsh

Kathwalsh-

Thank you for your recent stay, and for sharing your experience with us.

The service of our staff has always been the “x-factor” that, in our opinion, has separated Woodloch from other resorts. All resorts have amenities, all have meals and accommodations. If all things remain equal, it’s always been our belief that that human element is what separates the best from the rest. We’re very proud of our employees and attribute a great amount of our success to them.

We’re glad that the food, entertainment and activities were to your liking. Thank you again for the kind words, and we look forward to welcoming you back.