“Great sandwiches”

Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Hawley
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went there for lunch, had the prime rib sandwich. Very tasty We sat on the bar side and the service was good. Only complaint were a number of flies but you are in the mountains and it was a hot day. Anyway...will be back

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My wife ans I had the Manhattan crab soup and it was delicious. My friend had a potato and bacon and he raved how good it was. Our main course were all good and we enjoyed our time spent there. Make reservations or be prepared to wait.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My wife and I found a babysitter last night and wanted to have a nice date night. I heard from my colleagues that Cora's had good food so we decided to try it out. Well, my wife and I will never know how good the food is, because we never received anything but the bread.

When we arrived last night, we entered the door and waited almost 10 minutes for someone to notice us (there was no one waiting ahead of us). Then, a hostess finally noticed us and rather than showing us a table and giving us menus, just pointed to a table and walked away. We sat at this table for 20 minutes (I checked my watch), before a waitress showed up to take our order. The waitress then realized that we didn't have menus and brought us some. We thought the evening would get better at this point, it did not. After taking our order, the waitress took another 20 minutes to bring us bread and then we waited, and waited for our salad. There was only 1 other table of people in our area.

After another 20 minutes, we asked the hostess to get our waitress because at this point, we had been in the restaurant for an hour and 10 minutes and had not yet received a salad let alone dinner. 1 minute later the waitress arrived with salads. We complained to her and told her to box our dinner because we did not want to get home too late for our baby. We also asked to speak to her manager. 10 minutes later, the manager arrived.

We told the manager everything that had happened. Instead of boxing our order, they cancelled it so we received no food but the bread and were simply told to leave. We ended up having to get fast food on the way home! I would not recommend this place under any circumstances especially with so many other nice restaurants around.

3  Thank studafed
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Portions were good and food was good. We ate in the bar area and it was clean and good service. Prices were good especially for sandwiches and they were excellent.

1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Its the stuff dreams are made of, delicious king crab legs and steak! Im counting down the days until 4th of july weekend to get back to this little diamond in the rough! The staff stayed extra late so i could gourge myself with crab legs as big as my forearm and were so nice and told me to relax and enjoy myself and stay as late as we wanted. Yum!!! See you soon!

1  Thank Tripnbunnie