“Simply delicious!”

Glass Wine. Bar. Kitchen.
Reserve with OpenTable
Glass Wine. Bar. Kitchen. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Hawley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Small plates for sharing are featured at our Pocono restaurant, wine bar, and kitchen "Glass." Our Hawley PA restaurant also showcases an "All-American Wine and Beer List" with emphasis on American Spirits. In addition to exceptional quality food guests will enjoy stunning views of the river gorge falls in the panoramic dining room and decks at "Glass." The history of the O'Connor Glass Factory accents the decor of dining room areas with original glass mold prints and displays incorporating the historical features of Ledges Hotel.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Glass is a small plates restaurant and wine bar that enables you to sample the best seasonal farm to table fare; from charcuterie and cheese platters to Kobe beef sliders, skillet Mac and cheese, pork belly with sweet potato hash (to die for!) and butternut squash shooters...every bite more delectable than the last! The menu is not extensive, but allows enough variety to satisfy any palate! The staff is as incredible as the chef....and the scenery (waterfalls) do not disappoint. Truly a gem of an establishment. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We started with drinks and wine in front of the firepit on the great deck. We then moved downstairs to the restaurant. Our server made several recommendations from the menu for our group. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic. Everyone left very pleased with their experience and enjoyed the atmosphere and great staff

Reviewed November 5, 2012

AMAZING. The small plates were great! Get the pork belly! My boyfriend and I ordered cheese/meat to start and 4 small plates- plenty!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

It wasn't easy finding this place. The beauty makes it worthwhile. We had locals take us here, and even they had trouble finding it. It's located in the Ledges Hotel overlooking the water, the falls and the rocks.

The restaurant/bar is small and furnished in a minimalistic manner emphasizing the nature of the outdoors brought inside.

Menu items are all small dishes, meant to be shared. We all enjoyed our selections. I had the mac and cheese...nothing like Kraft. It was served on a small skillet, piping hot. The favorite of the group was the fish and chips.

Two improvements are suggested. First, the waitstaff could be more attentive. Second, If you are going to offer a small wine menu, at least have all of the offerings available. Other than that, it was a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Unfortunately we ended up here instead of the Falls Port Inn (where we had reservations - our mistake) . Of course our reservation couldn't be found. Upon inquiring with the hostess that we might have the wrong restaurant, we knew it was the "Falls" something, she assured us we had the right place. The hostess was very accomodating, even mentioning that someone remembered taking our reservation! When I got back home I called the Falls Port to apologize.
In the begining it seemed forever to be waited on, but when we did, we received excellent service. Then we saw the menu...not lollipop lamb chops, nor Chilian sea bass that I had my heart set on from the online menu at the Falls Port Inn, but tapas...when I remarked at the differrences in the menu the waiter told me that they had just "changed their menu in the last month" & probably hadn't updated on line yet! Not ever stating that I was mistaken. I even congratulated the staff on being #1 on trip advisor (which they are not)!!
That being said I have to agree with the other reviewers in that the food was "good", but not exceptional, staff was great & accomodating, and for what we had, felt it was rather expensive. This was our first foray into eating someplace different than the Settlers Inn in Hawley (which we love & have been going to for years). Looking forward to trying the Falls Port Inn in the future for a lovely romantic evening with my honey.....For get togethers with the girls, or a quick bite to eat....Glass would be perrfect!