“Kid's Favorite”

Cuisines: Pizza
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Kid's Favorite”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My kids love to order from Cenzo's pizza. We always either pick-up or get the pizza delivered. Occasionally I will order something different such as a wrap or chicken fingers. My order always ready on time and the food is always tasty. I think there pizza is for people who like a little extra cheese.

Visited October 2013

Phila, PA
“Great pizza”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love their pizza. I used to order it when I lived at home. And still do now that I am out and married. It's been over 16 years and it's still the best. I even got my co-worker hooked.

• Visited July 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good home made pizza.”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

A staple of good havertown pizza. Just get a pepperoni, large, well done and you will see what I mean.

Havertown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza in the area”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

To me hands down the best pizza in Havertown. Pizza is baked in an oven, not on a conveyer, and the difference shows. Not greasy...just tasty, with a great crust.