“My grandson insisted ”

Shogun 3
Ranked #27 of 79 Restaurants in Havertown
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

You would hardly expect a 17-year-old to drag you to his favorite sushi place but I finally gave in! The tempura shrimp roll will make a believer out of you!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Love to come here for their half price Monday and Tuesday specials. We always have the crisp calamari, tempura, miso soup, salad and sushi specials (spider, california,crab, etc.). The service is so friendly and accommodating.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I plus her two little boys (10 and 7) went here for dinner and to see the Hibachi show. It was very enjoyable. The seating however was a different story. We walked and were ignored so sat ourselves. Thought that must be the policy. Were told to not a Hibachi table so got up and waited again. Then was sat at the same table with four teenage girls. The girls were fine but the server kept complaining to them about what they had to order for their number of people. Not sure if this was ageism or the girls barely had any money. Either way was rude.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank KarenMcD7676
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Best Sushi in Havertown, hands down. Probably the sushi I have ever had. Not too many people know about this place because of its hidden location in a small shopping center. I reccomend the shrimp tempura and sweet potato tempura. The best chicken fried rice ever. Will be back! They also feature half price sushi for lunch lunch. Would recommend to all!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016

We visited here for the first time and found they have a half priced sushi lunch menu. We ordered a sampling of many different rolls. I liked the shrimp tempura the best. My husband ordered 2 types of salmon rolls, whitefish and the rainbow roll. He enjoyed one of them! Our server came over at the end of our meal and advised us that we had to eat everything we ordered or we would be charged full price for anything we took home. Not to worry - all was eaten and fully enjoyed while on the premises. We plan to return.

Date of visit: May 2016