“Consistently good!”

Add it.
Corner Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Great service and great food from this well run pizza shop. Place is sparkling clean, and the staff is friendly. Take out beer available. Best pizza choice in Havertown.

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I go to these guys a few times every month or so. They have very good food. Their pizzas, cheesesteaks, and strombolis are worth every penny. The guys who work there are always very polite and kind when I come in to pick up an order. They have a really wide variety of cold drinks, too, which I love.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Chicken finger dinner is a good deal. You get a bunch of chicken and fries for only 8 bucks. Can't go wrong here.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I am gluten free and the owner of the restaurant is so nice and accommodating - he lets me bring in a gluten free roll and he makes me a cheesesteak sandwich on my gluten free roll. Yum - what a treat for me - My family just loves the pizza and the fries are delicious. They have fresh turkey which is delicious on a salad. Great pizza place not to be missed.