“Great food and friendly service”
Review of Hanoi's Pho

Hanoi's Pho
Ranked #8 of 79 Restaurants in Havertown
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hanoi's Pho specializes in authentic Vietnamese cuisine. While other restaurants pump their "pho" soups with flavor packets and claim it to be authentic, we take special care and preparations for our soups. You can find PHO joints anywhere in the city, but truly authentic Vietnamese cuisine is hard to come by. You could spend thousands of dollars on a flight to Vietnam.
Reviewed November 10, 2018

One of the better Vietnamese restaurants in the Haverford area. The food is flavorful and reasonably priced. Location is convenient to route 476 so even if travelling from outside the area you can get to it fairly easily. Parking is adequate.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We had been at this location before with a different restaurant. The service was good, many selections. We had an appetizer, and the portions of the entree were very generous. Reasonable pricing. We noticed some other customers had the large soup bowls...we will try that another time.

1  Thank Murrows
Reviewed September 9, 2018

We had dinner on a Saturday evening and arrived there about 6:30. It's attractive inside with some interesting wall decorations. No placemats but attractive tables and chair sets. Paper napkins only. It took a while to order but our food arrived promptly and was hot. The food was good and we will return to try out other menu items. The only issue was that by 6:45 the place was jammed and the wait staff was overwhelmed. Costumers were waiting at the door and had to stand. They need staff to bus tables and fill water glasses. We had to flag down our waitress for our bill. Service slowness gives them only an "average" instead of an "above average" score. And don't use their website as they acknowledge that it's incorrect.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

My wife and I recently tried out Hanoi's Pho Restaurant in Havertown,PA. We were so delighted to find it was excellent. Far exceeding our expectation. A great new addition to the area of Havertown,PA.

Though we didn't try the Pho, we did order several items from the menu I loved the summer rolls and the crispy crepe as appetizers. I ordered the grilled shrimp with vermicelli and veggies, my wife had the shrimp pad-Thai, both were fantastic, I also ordered a Vietnam iced-coffee, very delicious just the way I like it. Our service was excellent, attentive and very friendly.

We've both been, several times to Vietnam Restaurant down-town on N. 11th street, it's a favorite go-to spot. Well Hanoi's Pho has now become a much closer go-to spot for outstanding Vietnamese cuisine that I'm sure we'll be coming back to frequently. It's a really great, different spot for the area and we couldn't be happier.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I have been wanting to try this place for quite a while and I finally had the chance last week. I visited Vietnam in the late '90's and found that the food served here was the most authentic I have ever had outside of Vietnam. The Spring Rolls are a must, they are exactly like the spring rolls I had in Vietnam. The pho was also a great choice.

Date of visit: July 2018