“A DINER OF ANOTHER ERA!”
Review of Daddypops

Daddypops
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Hatboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Use to eat here 20 years ago on a regular basis when I lived in the area and loved it. Haven't eaten here in probably a year to 18 months. Found the food and service on this trip much better than my last visit. Food reminiscent of the first cook Bob. Although the exterior stainless could use some attention I found the interior the quaint and endearing place that I frequented in the past. Food good as it ever was!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

When I used to go in there as a young adult the place used to be spotless. The last time I went in the was visible dirt on table and on floors. The service is ok, food very greasy. if they want to keep up with the times then they need a overhaul.

1  Thank jaxx1019
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a Sunday morning it was a hopping place. The food was cooked perfect. There was a lot of food . I will be going back I highly recommend daddypops .

1  Thank Judy F
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Everything about this charming little diner is the BEST. From the service to food, quality, quantity and price.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

What a great meal! What a wonderful atmosphere! We go here often. It is always great! We always leave stuffed. The place is small and the wait can be long. The long wait is tough in the cold weather but that is the only down side for us. Enjoy the food and the atmosphere