“Great Deal for Your Value”

Motel 6 Barkeyville, PA
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Harrisville
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Just recently stayed here with my girlfriend for 2 days and 2 nights,extremely friendly staff,extremely clean,morning coffee no charge,20 minute drive from Grove City Outlet Mall,Arby's,Burger King and King's Family restaurant close by.Absolutely no complaints,would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Book early,great value.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I booked this for me to stay while my 18 yr old visited colleges. It was conveniently located and got a better review than the hotel across the street. It was a terrific cost effective option! SImple room. A bit outdated but clean. Don't forget your own shampoo and lotion. My teen age daughter would not have been happy based on expectations to stay in a fancy room. For one night and the convenience, it was just as advertised. The towels were a bit scratchy and the white sheets were not bleached white, but it was perfect for an overnight. I did not love that there were smoking rooms within close proximity to my room. I really could not smell it in my room. Bring your own toiletries. This is not meant to be the RItz but perfect for a night on the road.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
m64470bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Barkeyville, PA, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you so much for the pleasant review. We look forward to hearing our guests experiences and feedback.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. Nice quiet location with a few restaurants nearby. Best M6 I ever stayed in. Even though pet friendly everywhere was clean and not smelly. Ask for a 2nd floor room. In a 1st floor room you hear the footsteps of the guest above. Only footsteps no other noise like the shower or TV etc.Even outside the 1st floor room you don't hear any noise unless they are really loud.

Room Tip: Ask for the 2nd floor. In the 1st floor you hear the footsteps in the room above. Floor is not sound...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
m64470bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Barkeyville, PA, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Rio G,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review. Our team greatly appreciates the kind words, and it helps motivate us to do even better the next time. We hope you come back soon!! And again, thank you.
Racheal

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I booked this Hotel online..with booking.com expecting a better price and a decent hotel. It cost us more with booking rather then walking off the street.
The room we booked was a King Non Smoking Rm..it smelled of smoke and was really musty. The towel were hard as a rock and the soap was really bad..

Worst of all the BED, WOW really bad..lumpy

Room Tip: Room on the North side face the parking lot
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
m64470bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Barkeyville, PA, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear CubaToronto,
Thank you for taking time and writing a review for our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests especially on areas we can improve. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, we are in the process of replacing all of rooms with new beds very soon. We do hope you will reconsider on stay with us again here in Barkeyville.

Racheal Day

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were on our way back from driving across country, and this was our last night on the road before reaching NY. My husband and I found it to be on a higher end of Motel 6's. The staff was very helpful and kind, and the lobby was inviting, not like some I've seen in other cities. It might be one of the nices Motel 6's we've stayed at, and we've stayed at many across the country. The rooms was clean and large. The parking was close and brightly lit, and there were plenty of spots. It was nearby to restaurants to get some quick food in the morning before heading out. Just what we needed. We would totally stay here again if we find ourselves in Barkeyville again. They seem to go over and above for the guests.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a clean and comfortable motel in a quiet location. It's about 10 minutes drive from Grove City outlets. The price was very reasonable. The only complaints were that the bed pillows very too firm and the towels were very small and very rough. I would recommend that you bring your own pillow from home if possible. If you are very picky, you should probably bring your own towels, however,I was OK with them. They do not provide shampoo or lotion, only soap but I always carry my own toiletries so it didn't make any difference to me. Kings restaurant directly across from the motel is a good spot for breakfast and they give Motel 6 guests a 10% discount. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: They have smoking and non smoking rooms. If you are a non smoker and they only have smoking rooms a...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
m64470bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Barkeyville, PA, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind and generous comments. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Yes the place is a little out of the way, but guess what, that makes it quiet, no hwy noise. Rooms were clean and not in bad shape. Staff was helpful and friendly. I would stay again and recommend to others

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
m64470bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Barkeyville, PA, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the M6 Barkeyville. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Racheal

Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrisville
Quality Inn
Royal Motel - Hermitage
Royal Motel - Hermitage
#1 of 4 in Hermitage
Best Western Grove City Inn

Been to Motel 6 Barkeyville, PA? Share your experiences!