Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.com$103
Expedia.com$103
Priceline$103
Hotels.com$103
FindHotel$103
Traveluro$106
2,063 results
All reviews irish pub attached restaurant hershey park breakfast buffet beautiful lobby indoor pool game room front desk staff would highly recommend this hotel harrisburg area definitely stay here again upon check minute drive atrium bw arcade pet
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019

The hotel was nice, restaurant was okay. Staff at hotel and restaurant was nice. My big problem with my stay was I paid cash for my stay upon checking in. I gave the desk clerk my credit card for incidental charges which should have been $25 per day for a total of $75. But what happen was my card got charged another $650.32!!! It took several hours of me contacting my bank, the hotel contacting their merchant before we settled on the hotel refunding me my cash and me authorizing them to take the credit card charge. This was after I was told there was nothing anyone could do and I was going to have to wait until the charge settled and then I could disputed with my bank. They gave my party of five a free breakfast!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Peter C, General Manager at Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Dear Ms. BBrown283536,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Central Hotel with the travel community. Our hospitality team is genuine in our efforts to ensure the complete satisfaction of our guests, and we are surprised to hear your frustration remains following resolve of the billing error on Friday afternoon.

We once again accept complete responsibility for any inconvenience you experienced as a result of the authorization to your account, and are pleased you were able to enjoy breakfast while we worked to resolve the matter with both the financial institution, and our processor. We certainly understand how frustrating the situation was for you, and we thank you once again for being compassionate, and understanding of the situation.

We truly hope to have an opportunity to welcome you during future visits to the Harrisburg, Hershey Region. Should you be returning to the area, please do not hesitate to reach me directly so that I may assist with your experience to ensure your complete satisfaction.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

Dog friendly hotel! Our Airedale & Welsh Terrier enjoyed it. Conveniently located off I-81/83... nicely appointed rooms. Ask for room not facing highway! Large field/lawn adjacent to parking lot to exercise pets... poop stations. Full service hotel with restaurant, room service, and emnities include indoor pool, exercise equipment, etc.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to hear you found the Central Hotel to be clean and convenient in addition to offering exceptional full-service amenities! We appreciate your recommendation to future travelers, and while our proximity to I-81/83 is convenient for travel, it can also be a distraction for some guests.

We recognize a good night’s sleep is reliant on many factors including bed comfort, quality of pillows and linen, room temperature, and of course, quiet accommodations. While we offer several programs at the hotel to support a good night’s rest, we are ultimately responsible to ensure all our guests are comfortable.

Our hospitality team is available 24-hours a day to support this effort, and I am certain our leadership team will do the same by assessing our short-term, and long-term initiatives for the property. Thank you once again for providing us with an opportunity to serve you, and man’s best friend! We look forward to another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the very near future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

This was a great hotel. Free water, coffee and tea all day. There was free popcorn and 50 cent ice cream in the lobby as well. When we called to ask for more towels or blankets they responded quickly. My only complaint was they didnt clean our room until after 330. We had already returned so we didnt have the room cleaned. Overall great experience. I would definitely stay there again

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank travelingmom1981

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with the travel community! Our team is committed to providing our guests with an exceptional experience through friendly, personalized service and many value added amenities including those you have mentioned!

Our diligent housekeeping team aims to fully service all guest rooms between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Should there be a specific service time which will fulfill the needs of our guest, we are pleased to honor time arrangements for service! In the future, please do not hesitate to let us know if we can accommodate any special requests to ensure we exceed your every expectation!

Ultimately, we appreciate your recommendation to future visitors of the area, and thank you for providing us with the opportunity to serve you!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

The king room was well appointed & the complimentary lobby coffee was surprisingly good for hotel coffee. There was a significant amount of highway noise in the room, and the doors aren't particularly soundproof, but otherwise this was a perfectly pleasant overnight.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback regarding your time at the Central Hotel! We appreciate your specific mention of our well-appointed guest rooms, and friendly team members!

We recognize quiet, comfortable accommodations are an absolute guest expectation, and we apologize for any inconvenience you encountered as a result of the nearby highway. In the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of our guest services team if we can do anything to improve your comfort! We wish you continued safe travels, and anticipate an opportunity to serve you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I booked a room here because we were in town for the Mecum Car Auction. We loved the lobby, it was very inviting. The room was super clean and the bed was comfy. We also had drinks at the bar and the wait staff was very attentive. Would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 50colleenw
Peter C, General Manager at Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with the travel community! We appreciate your kind words regarding our unique grand atrium which provides not only an impressive entrance, but also serves as the perfect venue for social gathering!

Our incredible team of hospitality professionals are dedicated to providing superior service, as evident in J.D. Power’s recent survey which ranks Best Western Premier as the top hotel brand for guest satisfaction in the upscale market segment! Our team is proud of our contributions to this extraordinary accomplishment for our brand, and we appreciate your recognition of our efforts! We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you again, much sooner than the 2020 Mecum Auto Show!

Kind Regards,