Lowest prices for your stay
$103
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
$103
ZenHotels.com
$101
Priceline$103
Expedia.com$103
Hurb$119
2,063 results
All reviews irish pub attached restaurant hershey park breakfast buffet beautiful lobby indoor pool game room front desk staff would highly recommend this hotel harrisburg area definitely stay here again upon check minute drive atrium bw arcade pet
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

If you're visiting Hershey Park or any other venues in HARRISBURG, PA...Best place in stay is best Western Priemer the Central hotel & Conference Center. They have great guest rooms, an arcade for kids, swimming pool, a nice restaurant and my favorite the fitness center.. They have a great welcoming staff. I definitely enjoyed my stay.. You will not be disappointed.. And that's a promise!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mark L
Peter C, General Manager at Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback regarding your time with us at the Central Hotel! We are very appreciative of your genuine recommendation of our accommodations for future visitors of the Harrisburg, Hershey area.

The reviews provided by our guests are not solicited by a single influential individual; rather, the feedback shared with the travel community regarding experiences with us exist because our hospitality team has a sincere passion for service. While we are also consistent in our efforts to provide clean, comfortable, and memorable experiences for our guests, it is our team’s genuine desire to serve that truly differentiates our product from alternate accommodations in the area.

Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to serve you. We will be certain to share your feedback with the countless individuals who work hard each and every day to serve our valued guests.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Great experience. Rooms were modern and clean. All amenities were provided. Shower was a dream. All staff were super friendly and helpful. Lobby was beautiful with free coffee and water. Bar was comfortable and reasonably price. I was at a conference so I didn’t expect this level’

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Peter C, General Manager at Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

We are very appreciative of your exceptional review regarding your recent overnight stay with us at the Central Hotel! Thank you for recognizing our clean, modern guest rooms, full-service amenities, and friendly team of hospitality professionals! Our team is committed to delivering a product and service which aligns with the needs of today’s travelers, and we appreciate your recommendation to future guests of the area!

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one week. Everyone at the front desk were extremely helpful and willing to take care of anything to satisfy you. I had a couple of the front desk people call my room just to check on me and ask if I needed anything!! I thought that was amazing! The pool was great! The room was clean! Happy Hour at the Restaurant was great also. I bought the pork barbecue nachos (huge portion) and 10 smoked barbecue wings. They both taste great and my bill was only $13. I truly enjoyed the convenience of the hotel to the highway

Date of stay: May 2019
Peter C, General Manager at Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent extended stay at the Central Hotel with the travel community! Our team is committed to providing today’s travelers with exceptional and memorable experiences; and we thank you for sharing your observations.

The feedback provided by the travel community for the Central Hotel is not a fabrication, but rather a true representation of our service culture; and we are confident our full-service property is #1 in the area! We appreciate your genuine recommendation of our accommodations for future leisure travelers visiting the Harrisburg, Hershey Region and we look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Stopped at this place become I could get it on My Best Western Rewards Card for free, and we were passing through. REALLY NICE PLACE! Nice Irish themed restaurant in it. Large rooms but bathroom was small. If you were to want to hold a meeting or wedding reception, this would be the perfect place for it. Lots of reception rooms and a grand ballroom all in same building with catering
There was a wedding reception going on and just the first pre-reception looked good. It was in the main lobby and it didn't seem to bother anyone. When we first walked in, I felt undressed. Clerks were good, but had to get him to repeat a few things because of the noise from the party in the middle of the room. Price was good, even if we had not used points still would have stayed.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Peter C, General Manager at Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear Loyal Best Western Rewards Member,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent stay at the Central Hotel! We are thrilled your loyalty to Best Western provided you with an opportunity to enjoy our full-service hotel accommodations! We appreciate your specific mention of our unique grand atrium which truly differentiates the Central from alternate accommodations in the area! Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to serve you, we hope to have the privilege of welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

I cannot say anything bad about this hotel. I did not have my room cleaned daily as I was only there for two nights. Room was clean, breakfast was very good. Employees were attentive and very friendly.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Peter C, General Manager at Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at the Central Hotel with the travel community! We appreciate your recommendation of our facilities to future visitors of the area, and thank you for specifically mentioning our clean guest rooms, exceptional breakfast, and attentive staff! We wish you safe travels, and look forward to welcoming you again soon!