2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$103
BestWestern.com$103
Priceline$103
Hotels.com$103
FindHotel$103
Traveluro$106
2,063 results
All reviews irish pub attached restaurant hershey park breakfast buffet beautiful lobby indoor pool game room front desk staff would highly recommend this hotel harrisburg area definitely stay here again upon check minute drive atrium bw arcade pet
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

This was my first stay at this hotel on Union Deposit Road. The hotel, having convention/meeting space, is pretty large. The lobby is large when walking in, but nicely and tastefully done. The staff here was good during my brief interactions. The rooms were updated, and were clean and comfortable. My only gripe was that the outlets on the lamps on the bedside tables did not hold the plugs for charging my devices..the plugs would fall out.

A good, comfortable stay here, and definitely would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

I am a traveler. I have seen every type of hotel possible, but this has to be one of the top hotels I have ever stayed at. The staff was incredible. From the front desk to housekeeping, every aspect of my stay was given attention and I had no issues. I truly enjoyed my stay at this property.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank babble1monster
Reviewed March 7, 2019

this place and the people are fantastic. have a chance, stay there. The manager Peter is a real person, he has a great concern for you and the service you receive.
The white chili is great, plus all the food, the breakfast buffet is really enjoyable

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Peter C, General Manager at Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our team, and your overnight experience at the Central Hotel! We are sincere in our efforts to provide genuine hospitality for our guests each and every day, and we truly appreciate your kind words and recommendation of our hospitality services to future guests of the Harrisburg, Hershey Region. Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to serve you, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 5, 2019

Taylor in the bar was entertaining and had wonderful sense of humor. Same age as my son yet he handled our old gals with charm and professionalism. Kept our glasses filled and laughter flowing. It was like dinner and a show.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Peter C, General Manager at Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind words regarding your recent experience in O’Reilly’s Taproom & Kitchen located at the Central Hotel! Our team is genuine in their efforts to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we thank you for specifically mentioning Taylor for his outstanding service! We will be sure to recognize “Tay Bae” for his support, and look forward to welcoming you again during future visits to the area!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 5, 2019

“TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE”
Your help that are supposed to clean rooms slam doors are very loud in the hallways as other paying customers can hear them in their rooms early in the morning waking people up and disturbing them. The suites on the third floor have rotten very very old smelly sofa beds and a person cannot sleep on them in any comfort at all, they are disgusting and should be replaced.People let their kids run through the hallways yelling and misbehaving and no one cares to put a stop to this.It is time to do something to shape this place up starting with replacing the very very old worn out smelly, lumpy sofa beds and to get the place in decent shape. I am reporting this to CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS. Also, the morning breakfast food area needs cleaned better and the food quality improved and shaped up. Best Western accepts AARP Memberships and I was given a hard time and they have this agreement and did not accept my AARP membership for promised discount. Reprehensible! By the way, the pictures of the rooms on the webpage are not at all that clean nor nice, all false.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank yousuckbad

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your remarks with the travel community. We are discouraged to learn of your frustrations while visiting the Harrisburg area, and are committed to resolving your displeasure to ensure your complete satisfaction.

While investigating the specific comments detailing your experience, it became apparent the guest room description, and breakfast area observations are not consistent with our property’s offerings. While we do offer suites at the Central Hotel, we unfortunately do not offer a suite furnished with a sleeper sofa. Additionally, our breakfast is served in O’Reilly’s Taproom & Kitchen, a full-service restaurant, where both ala carte items and a full-hot buffet is offered for our guests.

Regardless, our team is committed to providing exceptional hospitality, and we would truly appreciate an opportunity to welcome you to the Central Hotel during a future visit to the area. I have reached out to you privately through your TA account, and am hopeful that we can ensure your complete satisfaction regardless of the location of your previous stay.

Warm Regards,