“Low price room”

Ranked #28 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Boston, Massachusetts
“Low price room”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Today I wanted to book 1 room in Comfort inn Riverfront (PA129), but I screwed up and booked 2 rooms accidentally, and another one can't be cancelled because I got discount via a choice memebership card. If someone needs to stay nights on 7/23, 7/24, I can leave one room(1 king bed) for them. The total fare for 2 nights are $198(after tax), and I would like to provide this room with $150 for 2 nights. This will help me and help you as well. If you need more information about the hotel reservation, please send email to jessyzhangms@gmail.com.

The following is the hotel address.

525 South Front St., Harrisburg, PA, US, 17104
Phone: (717) 233-1611
Fax: (717) 238-2172

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I went here while visiting family in Shipoke. We call it the spare bedroom. The room was clean but small. The carpet in the hallway was depressing and needs to be changed. The morning breakfast was good. I was impressed that they had Yogurt on the buffett. The waffle was good too, but they obcess about taking away anything out of the dining area. What could it cost them to make the guest happy?

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Seattle
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I chose this hotel because of a great location. On arrival we found a very small room with a strange furniture arrangement and a door that was so beaten up that we could only open/close it by kicking it. Later we found out that the toilet was broken, but we were too tired to want to change rooms. So I played plumber all night in order to make it flush. The next morning I explained our various room problems to a very bored desk clerk who promised us a 20.00 adjustment. However after giving us the adjustment, they proceeded to reverse it on our credit card!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Queens, NY
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Hotel was in a good location. Right on the river. Said it was "ten miles from Hershey", but I don't know if anyone would want to drive that far from Hershey. Check in went smoothly. Room was ready for an early check-in without requesting one in advance. Room was tiny. Barely room for the king size bed. This is fine since we were only there to sleep a few hours. Bathroom/linens and room in general were very clean. However, the arm chair was disgustingly dirty and stained. I wouldn't put my suitcase on it and there was really nowhere else in the room to put your bags. Air conditioning was great. Parking right outside the door.

• Liked — Location - as we were visiting family in Harrisburg
  • Disliked — dirty chair in room
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Napa, California
Reviewed June 20, 2011

The rooms are a bit small that is to be expected for a city hotel but at what an exceptional value. Didn't have to pay extra for anything like I do at many city hotels. Parking, wi-fii and breakfast were all included!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed June 16, 2011

The room was nice and clean. The hotel is a few minutes walking distance to the downtown area. The price is much more reasonable than the more expensive downtown hotels. The neighborhood looked like a nice neighborhood to me. I did not see any strange or nasty looking people hanging out in the hotel parking lot (as some earlier reviewer wrote). The free breakfast was good. There was a computer near the lobby with free Internet access and printing. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the riverfront can be more scenic.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Springbrook Township
Reviewed June 15, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at the Comfort Inn Riverfront Hotel during my Positively Crossing America With Brain Tumors Charity Walk for Miles For Hope. My stay there was truly enjoyable. The staff were pleasant and helpful, the rooms comfortable and spacious and the restaurant across from the Hotel, Passage to India, served delicious Indian cuisine at reasonable prices. I would recommend this hotel and the restaurant to anyone who is visiting Harrisburg either for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Tell them Harold from HaroldSays sent you
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business